Celeb BB

I feel uncomfortable watching Jasmine, she's a nasty screwed up bitch. Surely she can't have passed the psych test

She's a bully and has picked on Danica and Rhian now. What I don't get is why Julie Goodyear is kissing her arse??

i agree she is a right bitch and far to thin makes me think she is on drugs or a eating dis thats a scary thin.

I thought it was just me who thought she was scarily thin! She defo doesnt seem 100%. x

Apparently she has bi-polar & is a size 0 yikes!

I missed last nights so I don't know what went off. Rhian is a right bore though, but Jasmine is a bully!

Apparently she has bi-polar & is a size 0 yikes!

She claims to have bi-polar but have never been diagnosed. I'd say sh'e s more inclined to have a personality disorder. Will explain the crazy drama and attention seeking.

I love the situation, but then again I loved Jersey Shore :)

How are these people ''Celebrities''? :wacko: Miss Derby 2006? Huh :dohh:

Coleen is starting to really bug me, it's like she's having a conversation with herself, nobody gets a look-in!! Found that game they played v funny though lol!! xx

I'm loving it! Although I don't like Jasmine, I'm a bit dissapointed she's gone, it was a bit more entertaining. Rhian is a bit boring! x

OH NO Jasmine has gone?????

i have them on my planner and so catching up ....i was hoping Rhian went in all honesty just because she's boring.... i actually liked Jasmine, but i dont like Danika.

In all honesty i dont know who half of them are - danika, rhian, the situation, ashley, prince whatshisface, the blonde women......

i think harvey, martin, julian are great

heather i'm not sure about or coleen.

i'm hooked though just hope its as entertaining without Jasmine and that its not all about the young girls/boys and their crushes!

I don't think it will be long before more cracks start to show...can't wait lol. Love Martin, v down to earth x

Totally hooked this year! Jasmine was poisonous! But she did add entertainment!

VV bored of the 'romances' now, they need to start showing something else!

Gutted Cheryl went!

I aint been watching this lol. Watched the normal BB tho

I'm getting really bored of the 'romances' too, can't believe what the men/boys have been like..get a grip lol. x

i'm loving it this year....i'm really liking the situation hes funny

get danika out. i hate her. rhian is boring now! liked her to start with not now. the situation haha i love him & julie!

I can't believe Danica is still in there, makes me cringe the way shes playing situation and prince.

The 2 'love triangles' pissed me off they were like little kids! Julie makes me laugh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->