Celeb Big Brother

I hate Nicola and the twins. And Nicola has the right to say to Denise that she will be embarrassed when she watchs it back. Who was the one standing at the top of the stairs screaming and crying!! My OH was laughing his head off all the women where crying and all the blokes where just sittin there in silence lol x

OMG!! I was soooo mad watching this last night! The twins are laughable if they think the english are stupid enough to vote them to win! I cant believe they were going on about a bloody lawsuit, get a grip love you get your flange out for the whole world for money and you shagged a guy whos old enough to be your grandad for a year to get famous!

I do think that denise cant take her drink and that is embarrasing to watch but its none of nicolas buisness she had no right to say 'go and have another drink', pot calling kettle she was in the hot tube with frankie crossing the line a few days ago! GGGggggggrrrrr shes a complete horrible bitch i feel sorry for her husband having to live with that!

Rant over lol!!

I was cringing through the entire episode

Denise didn't mean any harm but it was wrong of her to do that & I would've gone mental if she'd done it to me too tbh

the twins are awful but who the hell is voting for them?? coz somebody obviously is :shrug:

it was def car crash telly last night :rofl: xx

I would have gone abit mad if someone had pulled my trousers down in the house tbh. But i think because of their rep Denise didn't see much wrong in doing it to her.

Lastnights episode was crazy. I hope the drama continues tonight:haha:

Last night was mental, cant wait to see tonights to see how they all deal with the horrors!!!

Really didnt think it was fair of twins and nicola ganging up on Denise, didnt like what she did, but they totally overreacted!! At least Frankie had the guts to say to Nicola that she was stuck up their ars*es since Natalie left!!

Really thought I would hate him but last night he really surprised me!!!

me too Frankie was good last night, he really changed my opinion of him :)

I love Denise! Me and my friends are just like her after a few drinks (minus flashing our boobs lol)

Cant beleive the twins think they are going to win, hope them and Nicola go tonight!x

Shocked Romeos gone!! Wanted him to win hehe

I really felt for frankie during xfactor and i always said on the xtrafactor he came across really nice, im glad hes proving he is what i thought ge was and coming across well good on him for how hes been! Though he was a bit annoying when he talks about women but apart from that :haha:

Cant believe twins are still in, they need knocking down a peg or two, they think there better than everyone else. If they win il be shocked.

Frankie has completely changed my opinion of him, think i want him to win, i did want romeo to win though.

its the damn facebook voting thats keeping the twins in :/ as america are voting and surely hugh H is onto it lol! i think id quite like frankie to win actually, gareth is nice but i always thought he would be and frankie has shocked a few people that thought badly of him xx

I haven't watched it all, but I want Denise to win to show her that people are supporting her after what she did to one of the twins; because it all became a big deal when it was nothing and just a bit of a laugh (pulling her trousers down).

Them twins need to hurry up and go.
How are they the best things to walk the plant?(like they think they are?!)

Really wanted Romeo to win,boo:(

I would have prefered frankie to win but just glad those twins went. If it was anyone else id feel bad for what the crown were chanting but they are far too arrogant they need brought down a bit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->