Celebrities, you ever met one?

karlilay

Mum of 2 :)
Reaction score
Anyone met a celeb?

Today i had a glass of wine with Jo Whiley while our girls played. She is soooooooooo funny! But shes really the only celeb iv ever met....

Anyone else?

Cool. How did you meet her?

I have met celebs -- pop stars in my groupie days, mostly :blush:

Yep. I've met Eddie Izzard, Spike Milligan, Chris Packham, Derren Brown.
Will be meeting Sir Ian McKellan next weekend!

I used to go to school with Kyle letheren he is a goal keeper for Kilmarnock (hardly a list celeb)

Only my oh dad and as he retired from public life over 10 yrs ago not sure it counts... Also i have washed Paul mersons hair several times back in the late 90's...! That's all though...
Eta also met sax player from madness as oh knows him and last time oh did a gig they sang together and singer from 60's group groundhogs is friend of oh and guy from 80's group flock of seagulls was music teacher in school i used to work in...

I've met quite a lot as I used to be in the music industry and also did a few celebs makeup. The ones I got most excited meeting were kevin from the backstreet boys, pharrell williams, boy george, sisqo and dru hill, pitbull, jessie j, amy winehouse (even tho she was horribly arrogant), bill wyman.

Sisqo, omg, I loved him back in the day. Is Pharrel Williams as hot in person?

Yep..iv met the Olsen twins,interviewed them for a magazine during work experience and got pictures,and I met Kelly slater and Giselle bunchden(spl?) at a party on the north shore in Hawaii and got picks with kelly

Sisqo, omg, I loved him back in the day. Is Pharrel Williams as hot in person?

I know, I used to be so in love with dru hill, sisqo is so teeny bless him. Was really nice and chatty. Pharrel is cute but shorter than I thought! His manager told me to go back to their hotel room with them and others for an 'after party'. That kinda put me off him a bit after that tbh, you could tell they get girls going back to their hotel rooms often and didn't expect me to say no!

All the celebrities I have met are boring lol.
Nadia Sawalha
Rev. W. Awdry (the guy who wrote Thomas the Tank Engine)
Sonique
Billy Piper
Chris Fountain (Justin from Hollyoaks)
Ricky Whittal (Calvin from Hollyoaks)
Half of the Bristol City Football Team
Oh and My auntie, she played Dot Cottons Mum in an Eastenders special, a few eps of Little Britain and was in the film Kinky Boots lol

Nobody that anybody would know! Band members :haha:

I saw Liam from 1D a few times before he got famous :lol:

xxx

Sinned O'Connor stayed with her family at the hotel I worked at in Spain.

Alan Titchmarsh

Lisa and Phil from Deadenders when they were a couple IRL in Majorca

Got drunk with some Newcastle United Players

Martin Kemp

And my ashamed to admit I've met list:

Dean Gaffney
Peter Sringfellow

I know Z or D list celebs . One of my good friends and neighbour is a music producer and has several music albums.

Growing up in SW London meant I met/was acquaintances with loads of crap now d-list celebrities! I can't really think of meeting anyone impressive tbh. My dad was friends with Thandie Newton in the 80s?!

- Donnie, Jordan and John from New Kids on the Block at Heathrow T5 (this was a couple years ago when they did their reunion tour)
- Tony Hart (sat next to him on a flight to states and he drew me a Morph)
- Meg that bird who used to be married to Noel Gallagher
- Liam Gallagher
- Daniella Denby-Ashe from My Family (she used to go out with my mate)
- Terry Wogan
- Ronnie Corbett
- Robert Webb from peep show (lives in street behind us, drinks in our local and shops in our local sainsburys)
- Bill Odie
- Sir Ian Mackellen (said to me once in a booming voice "give me a hug!")
- Johnny Ball
- Pauline Quirke
- Plenty of ex-Wales rugby players (my ex used to play in the old Welsh first division)

Probably loads more but can't think! I live in North West London so regularly see a lot of celebs in local restaurants, shops and cafes and just wandering around like Chris Martin, Jon Culshaw, helena Bonham-Carter, Denise van Outen etc but wouldn't say I've "met" any of them.

Ive not met any interesting celebrities really. I've met Les Battersby from Coronation Street. I met someone from Brookside years ago but I have no idea who. I also met Marlon Dingle from Emmerdale when I was a teenager and almost accidentally poked him in the eye with a fountain pen when I was trying to pass a pen over to him for an autograph :dohh:

Never :( Im very jealous that youve met pitbull nut_shake :)

Never :( Im very jealous that youve met pitbull nut_shake :)

My hub organised his concert at the o2 a few years ago so I was backstage pretending I was so cool and not bothered :haha: He was a really nice guy surprisingly, I assumed he'd have a lot of attitude but he didn't at all xx

I would of thought pitbull eas a complete tosser! :haha:

xxx

Margeret Thatcher :wacko:

The Sugar Babes and Atomic Kitten at a party many many moons ago
James from Busted
Tom Daley
Most of the players from Liverpool FC 2005/6 season
Some girl from Holly Oaks and a boy from Eastenders came into where I work not so long ago, didnt know who they were though and after I had served them everyone was going OMG OMG you just served .............&............ (cant remember the names)

None of them really a claim to fame :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->