Celebrity Babies

Bec L

Proud mum to 2 girls/1boy
Reaction score
Heard on the new yesterday that Sophie Ellis Bextor had another premature baby, 9 weeks early who is thankfully fine, but sadly Kym Marsh gave birth to a baby boy 18 weeks early and he didn't make it. It's always heartbreaking to read news like that, but even more so for those of us who have been though the trauma of a premature birth I think :(

I know its so sad for Kym. I am mummy to 2 preemies - one who lived for 6 weeks and 2 days before dying suddenly of complications and I am also proud mummy to Mikayla who is in SCBU at the minute.
My heart goes out to both the celeb mums who are going through their own traumas xxx

:cry:that's so sad....I hadn't heared about Kym Marsh.

Yeah, my ears always prick up when I hear prem babies mentioned and it's probably coz I have had most of mine prem....the 1st two didn't survive but luckily my others were all well enough to stay on the ward with me and haven't suffered any ill effects from being born several weeks early.

My heart goes out to others who have been in similar circumstances to myself:cry::hugs:

I have just had my little one 13 weeks early and have called him Archie. I understand that Kim called her little one Archie too. I saw it on the front page and just burst into tears. xx

yeah its always upsetting, in the 17 weeks ive been in yorkhill sick kids with my wee emma ive seen a few premmies come in and not make it, including a girl i made friends, her baby had nec the same as emma. my friends sis just had a baby at 22 weeks that only survived a short while too. my heart goes out to them all, i know how hard it is. hopefully they be happy once again. xxx

i heard about kym marsh its strange when you hear about celebs going through these things it makes you realise it can happen to anyone so sad my heart and prayers go out to her family xx

yeah its always upsetting, in the 17 weeks ive been in yorkhill sick kids with my wee emma ive seen a few premmies come in and not make it, including a girl i made friends, her baby had nec the same as emma. my friends sis just had a baby at 22 weeks that only survived a short while too. my heart goes out to them all, i know how hard it is. hopefully they be happy once again. xxx

Hey! Yorkhil is a great place. my friend's little girl was in there fro months after she was born 6 weeks early (she also had kidney problems) Crosshouse neo-natal unit is also a fantastic premature baby unit. Just thought I'd show my support for the hospital. My heart goes out to anyone who has lost a child :hug:

Jodie xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->