Celebrity big brother

bethx

Carla bear :)
Reaction score
I dont suppose anyone is watching this. It's just started today and I'm really excited and I thought I'd see if anyone is as excited as me lol. There is going to be so many arguments with the characters in there ! X

oh i loving it! i was on the edge of my sofa last night waiting for it to start.

i cant wait to watch it 2night to see whats been going on :) xx

I'm watching :D

Really like Kerry Katona, I know she's a bit car crash tv but I have a soft spot for her. Thought Brian did an excellent job of hosting albeit a bit 'wooden' at times reading from the autocue but sure thats just because he perhaps isn't used to it. REALLY not a Jedward fan but they may change me, stranger things have happened right, lol. Hope Tara isn't on too much of a downer today, coming down from whatever it was she had taken last night ;)

Yep, as you can see, I'm a fan :)

I was so excited watching it ! I think they've got some brilliant celebs in it and there is bound to be some arguements ! I'm surprised at Tara Reid because I love American pie and I thought she would be like her character in it. Pamala hasslehoff is a nutter! I was a bit funny before it started because davina wasn't hosting but Brian is brilliant. X

I love it :D :happydance:

I was soooo upset last year when they said it was over for good!!!! but channel 5 have saved me from my evening boredom!

i love bb but wish we had live feed just an hour a night i dont feel like im getting to know the people

I really can't stand Bobby! Pouring sweat in someone's mouth just cos you don't like them based on your opinion drawn over a few days. :sick: Unnecessarily harsh... I didn't mind Kerry in her programmes but she annoys the hell out of me on this, she thinks the whole world is about her and everyone cares about her entire life story when we've heard it all before cos she never shuts up about herself :haha:

LOVE Jedward! think they're so hilerious! they annoyed me before, but they bring some life into it all haha

Haha same I know I would HATE to live with them but watching them has me in stitches

I'm actually loving Jedward too when I thought they'd just annoy me :lol: Can't stand Bobby wish they'd of voted him out...

What's lucian playin at! I'd loveeee him n kerry to geet it on lol! X

I thinkJedward will win! I like Bobby, Kerry and Paddy aswel. I'm happy as long as Darryn (yuk at his 'six pack'), lucian and amy (annoyinggg) don't win haha

paddy to win!!! :D ill be happy if either him, kerry or jedward win tbh, i really like jedward after watching this, if tht makes me crazy then so be it lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->