Centerparcs help please!

lilyd

Reaction score
Could anybody tell me if you can charge extra activities, food etc to your accommodation when you're at Centerparcs like you do at a hotel or do you pay for everything when you book/eat it?

Can't find the answer anywhere online!

Thank you x

It's been quite a while since I was there but everything was paid at the time. Nothing was added to the room/chalet.

I'm not sure you can do that, we just booked/paid for things as we went along and it was really straightforward. You could ring them up and ask? They're pretty helpful over the phone :flow:

When I went last year everything had to be paid when you booked the activity. So if you booked an activity on the day you paid on the day. However my brother recently went and seemed to be able to put a credit card (attached to the chalet) so things could be charged on it. They used it for drinks and meals (not sure about activities). the card was charged at the end of the stay.

Hope that helps.

You either book & pay as you go or book & prepay online before you go.

When you leave, you don't check out, you just put your keys in a box as you drive out.

If you are hiring bikes, look at getting the flying start package. It works out a few pound more than hiring 2 adult bikes but it includes:-

2 Adult Bike Package
1 hour earlier check in (in some parks they have a separate queue)
Grocery in your lodge on arrival (milk, butter, tea, coffee, sugar, wine, biscuits, crisps, chocolate and few other things). Well worth the extra few pound imo (only if you are hiring bikes anyway!)

When I went last year everything had to be paid when you booked the activity. So if you booked an activity on the day you paid on the day. However my brother recently went and seemed to be able to put a credit card (attached to the chalet) so things could be charged on it. They used it for drinks and meals (not sure about activities). the card was charged at the end of the stay.

Hope that helps.

Many thanks for this. It's not that important, but when I'm away I much prefer to charge everything and pay for it all at the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->