cerazatte problem

HopefulMi

Expecting my rainbow boy
Reaction score
I started back on cerazette about 3 weeks ago but continuously bled so came off it. Since coming off it the bleeding tapered away but yesterday and today it came back. I'm really panicking. Is this normal?

I've never come off cerazette as I'm on it at the minute. I was told when I was first prescribed it that I will probably have a lot of bleeding to begin with but to persevere with it as in the majority of cases it sorts itself out. I did and it lasted a month or two and now I just have light bleeds every few weeks. Did anyone warn you about the initial bleeding when you were prescribed it?

Iv been on it for years but not at the minute as lo's 4 weeks old today. Its alwsys stopped my periods for months and months on end but it can have the opposite affect like yourself. All contraception can have a bad affect to begin with hun, I would try stick with it for a couple of months to see if it settles down x

I'm on it and have been for 5 years. I had bleeding for a couple of weeks when I first started but I haven't had anything since. This kind of pill normally either lightens your af or stops in completely. I would stick it out. It has been great not having af.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->