Cerazette Problems??

VikkiD

Reaction score
After a bit of advice please, the doctor changed my pil from microgynon to cerazette 6 weeks ago, i have taken cerazette daily for 6 weeks now and have had 3 bleeds lasting around 2/3 days each bleed, i had one about a week ago and now i have stomach pains and am really bloated and moody and feel like i could be due another bleed soon, as anyone every experienced this is it just my body getting used to cerazette, i have never been so moody lol and people are starting to ask my whats wrong :(
Thanks Vikki xxx

Hi Vikki. I was in exactly the same position, coming off Microgynon to Cerazzete. My bleeds were also all over the place so much that I want back on the other pill. Then I saw the nurse and told her why I had switched and she said that I didnt give it enough time to work. Im back on it now and had a bleed a few weeks ago but nothing for a couple of months before. Just give it some time and you should stop bleeding or have the occasional one. :)

There's a few cerazette threads floating around here I think. There's really varying opinions on it - I think it really tends to effect everybody differently. I was on it twice and both times were totally different. The first time was great, no bleeding at all and I would have recommended it to people. The second time I bled practically non stop (but very lightly) for 6 months until I decided to stop it all together. Both times I was bloated, spotty and moody pretty much the whole time. But people really do react to it differently, so give it a little while longer and see you get on. Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->