Cerazette

LauraTufftie

Reaction score
im 24,I went onto cerazette after haveing my son on the 2nd of Feb 2012.

My Mum surgested cerazette to me as I am very fertile and I had my periods its now 4 months later and I am still having regular periods every month. I read on the internet that some tablets can effect it but what tablets effect this pill are not too clear.....I am on VK peneciliin 500mg twice a day for the rest of my life. Will this effect my pill and is this why i am still getting periods??

Admitantly my partner and I have not had full sex since my baby was born 4 months ago, however when we do begin to be sexual together again does anyone know the risk of falling pregnant or the chances, i have herd so many stories but confused why after 4 months that i am still getting periods??

If anyone can help with the pros the cons and if anyone has fallen pregnant while on cerazette it would be great to know. :)

i was on cerazette for a few months as it's a POP (pogesterone only pill) and if you get hedaches, migranes etc then they put you on it to reduce the risk of you getting a stroke as putting you on another pill may increase it.

i came off it as i found it quite annoying - i didn't have a proper period, but i bled very lightly constantly for around three weeks and then i'd have about a week off and 'come back on' again. it was annoying during sex constantly bleeding and not knowing when i'd come off and how long for :dohh: the other problem with it is that it's only effective if you take it at exactly the same time everyday which was slightly pestering for me as i took it of the morning, and if i was late for work then i'd often forget about it and leave the house without taking it!

i haven't known anyone get pregnant on it though which is one of it's pros for me - plus it's one pill that you take everyday rather than 3 weeks a month then a week off, so you get into the habit of taking it i guess :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->