cerazette

mygirl

Amy and preg!
Reaction score
not sure if this is the right plaace to poost this but....

i have been on the mini pill for 2 mths now, as i am breast feeding, but since i have started it i have had 5 periods!!!! argh, i hate them, lol but seriously has anone else had this or should i go back to docs?

i was on it, and it can stop ur periods all together or u get them all the time, I used to get mine any time of the month, its a shit side effect of the mini pill xxx

hey lovely, grr I hated Cerazette! I had a world of problems on it and so just gave up. I can't remember what my periods were like on it, but it made me depressed and also made :sex: more difficult (as in, lowered my drive and made it almost impossible to have the big "O" :blush: ). I know everyone's different and I am sure some people are fine on it, but I would definitely go to your docs and see what they think x

ive been put on it too but im not bf, i was put on it for mood swings and spotting and its awful! my periods have been longer n cramps are horrid, i had a period for 9 days n 4 days after it stopped another has started so im goin back to docs thursday n im coming off it.

its one of the easiest pills to get pregnant on ive been told and it can either make u bleed more or stop it altogether. i have no idea why they put people on it

It stopped my period altogether. I'd go back to the docs if you're having that much trouble.. I actually got on with Cerazette quite well up until recently!!

It made my periods very erratic - they would be months apart and very light.........then took a few months to get back to normal after stopping taking it

thanks guys, i will probbably go back to docs but i want to carry on breastfeeding for the mo and other forms of contraception are too uncomfortable for :sex: . i dont know if there is any other choice? plus the fact i have another 2 months supply that i have paid for! lol i might have to put up with it a bit longer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->