Cerazette

stella123

Reaction score
Urrrrgghh, I feel down
AF's been here for a week and has no signs of leaving anytime soon
I'm constantly hungry and pretty much completely lost my libido
But my acne is gone - hoorah!

Anyone else have/had this problem on Cerazette?

I'd come off it but I'm allergic to every other pill I've tried so this is my last hope, and I can't bear periods (v painful)
Plus, I don't want to feel like I'm 'not giving it a chance' like a 3 month settling window.
But from some reviews I've read, I should really stay clear?

Would appreciate your help laydeeeezzz :) thanksss!xxx

When I was on cerezette I went through a phase where I was on my period for what seemed like forever. This eventually stopped and then I basically stopped having them completely. Hope it sorts itself out soon.

thank you
if it doesnt finish by the time i end this packet (sunday) then i'm going to come off in completely
unfortunately it means me and OH will have to try NFP, as hormonal methods don't work for me
hummphh, feeling a little down today xx

is it that form of NFP?
where it identifies your 'most fertile' days?
i think that is what i'll have to switch to really, but it's quite expensive to monitor with brands x

It's quite expensive to buy initially as it's £60. Then monthly costs about £8 for the wands....It's 94% accurate and means you'd have a bit more piece of mind but better than hormones....other than that there are still condoms, diaphragm etc

I recently came off Cerazette after over 4 years (I thought it was less until I worked it out the other day) and I never had a period or spotting while taking it. I've just had my first period since coming off so it seems I'm straight back to normal :shrug:
I've read lots of negatives about it but I can honestly say I've had no problems with it and it's been the only pill that hasn't had bad side effects for me.
It's a matter of finding out what works for you but I'd say give it a chance for 3 months before making your mind up. Hope it settles down for you, I had a similar experience with Depo so know how yo feel:hugs:

I`m also on cerazette and have been since dec 09. At first for the first couple of months it made me more hungry, but then that settled down. I have had 2 episodes of spotting on it, both after when I was put on antibiotics, other than that no problems at all.

Take care

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->