Cerazette?

Jemima

Mother of One
Reaction score
Has anyone taken this pill? I have been prescribed it as I am breastfeeding and wondered if anyone had any experiences with it?

So far, I have been taking it for about 2 weeks and my skin has been awful!

I havent taken this one but im sure thats what my cousin took for afew months and it made her boobs jump from a D cup to an F lol, needless to say i was jelous :rofl:

yep, I took it for about 6 weeks (by the book!) and fell pregnant. Just one of those things I suppose!x

took it for about 4 years with no probs. Stopped to get pg and now on it again- still no probs

I havent taken this one but im sure thats what my cousin took for afew months and it made her boobs jump from a D cup to an F lol, needless to say i was jelous :rofl:

Bloomin' 'eck! I don't need my boobs to get any bigger thanks! What with the breastfeeding and my already-too-large-boobs, I'm struggling to cope as it is! :rofl:

I've only been on it a couple of weeks - no probs yet!

I have just come off cerazette after nearly 2 years. I was never spotty and have been terribly so since taking it. Great pill for not having a bleed at all though.

I have just come off cerazette after nearly 2 years. I was never spotty and have been terribly so since taking it. Great pill for not having a bleed at all though.

I'm with you on the spots. Hopefully things will improve slightly as I get used to it?

I was on it for a couple of months after Jasmine, it made me ratty as hell.

I was on it for a while, i didnt have a period whilst on it but it made me ratty and my sex drive disapeared!!

I was taking it before i got preg, had been doing to for years. Never any probs!
x

i didnt have a period the first time i used it the second time i used it i didnt stop bleeding!!

h x

I was on it and it was horrid!! Was bleeding every other week, vile moods and I turned in to one giant spot - I swear, I was caked in them, face, chest back!! Needless to say I gave in and stopped and turned back in to "me" I've completely given up with any BCP and none of them seem to agree with me :dohh:

I was on it and it was horrid!! Was bleeding every other week, vile moods and I turned in to one giant spot - I swear, I was caked in them, face, chest back!! Needless to say I gave in and stopped and turned back in to "me" I've completely given up with any BCP and none of them seem to agree with me :dohh:

I'm exactly the same.....I took this before I was pregnant and had no problems at all.....I started again after LO was born and have had nothing but problems. Bleeding every 7-8 days, spots worse than when I was a teenager and boy am I evil most of the time!! The doc has now perscribed me Yasmin, but I've not heard good things about that either!!!

I was taking it before i got preg, had been doing to for years. Never any probs!
x

how long did it take you for your cycles to get back to normal. im now on cd20 and no sign of ov yet so think its gunna be a long one! x

I have been on it for 7ish months and my sex drive has gone lol! I am worried because I have heard of fertility problems after being on this pill :(

i was on this for 3 months and it made me have a weekly bleed! i soon went back to condoms! i'm sticking to the non-chem way of things! hope you have a better time with it! e45 emoliant bath stuff is good for bad skin! x x x x gl x

Lol I think it really depends on the person- I was on it and gave up and changed to another mini-pill in the end because the bleeding was so irregular (not good for someone paranoid like me) and there was no sex drive at all. I've read lots of bad experiences but some people seem to love it! So I guess you'll just have to wait and see how it goes hun :)

Made me feel quite depressed and felt so much better as soon as I came off it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->