Ceremony Flowers

Lauren25

Reaction score
Can anyone help with with what flowers arrangements and where would you have in your ceremony?

We are getting married in a hotel, it's a very large beautiful room but I just can't get my head round flowers to make the room look nice!

Any ideas or pictures would be fab :)

Ooh, good question :thumbup: I'll be watching this for replies :)

Im not going to bother, could you use the same decorations for the ceremony as you do the reception?

Something like the first two pictures?https://www.aj-group.co.uk/photo-gallery/chair-covers/

we are also getting married in a hotel; and have arranged for flower arrangements to be put on the mantlepeices. im going up put my bridesmaids flowers on the signing the register table during the ceremony too :)

(currently!) we are having big fluffy white hydrangea and church pillar type candles in them too. then tea lights in cracked glass effect holders dotted about too.

hth xx

oh and I probably will do what Lozzy said-move them into the evening reception room for the evening guests to enjoy.

(we have got exclusive use of our hotel, so there will be different flower arrangements made for the tables for the wedding breakfast. the evening reception is in a different place in the hotel altogether so our guests won't see them being moved about when we're busy with the merrymaking! xx )

can you speak to someone at the venue - ask to see photos of other ceremonies?

Our wedding co-ordinator at the venure did it all for us and the rooms looked stunning, but i will tell you this - on the day i dont think you will notice where the flowers are!

Thank you for the ideas!
We are not having flowers as our centrepieces so I can use them but the day is all in one room so I will use whatever we have in the ceremony for the meal then evening reception too!
I think I'm going to ask the florist too and see what she thinks :)

Hadn't even thought about flowers for ceremony room however we were there at weekend and ceremony room looked beautiful with chairs all dressed even without flowers so I don't think I'll bother...

Why don't you try silk flowers? My sister paid £150 for all of her (4 bridesmaids, 1 flower girl, 1 bride and button holes men/women) they are gorgeous and I'm using them for my day.

She's planning on selling them when I've finished, they last for the whole day too?

Just an idea, they are cheaper too I think?

Hadn't even thought about flowers for ceremony room however we were there at weekend and ceremony room looked beautiful with chairs all dressed even without flowers so I don't think I'll bother...

See this is one thing I'm gutted about, we really wanted chair covers but can't have them so we are really trying dress the rest of the room to take away from the chairs

Why don't you try silk flowers? My sister paid £150 for all of her (4 bridesmaids, 1 flower girl, 1 bride and button holes men/women) they are gorgeous and I'm using them for my day.

She's planning on selling them when I've finished, they last for the whole day too?

Just an idea, they are cheaper too I think?

Do you know where she got them from or do you have a link ?

We didn't do any flower arrangments it would have cost too much to put flowers on all the tables around venue, so we did candle arrangments it cost us around £18. I'm still waiting on the professional photos but im hoping he got a good photo of them. because they were brilliant :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->