• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Certified letter from doctor after ultrasound appointment! Help!!!

Honesty

Baby #4 in the Making :)
Reaction score
My little sister asked me to come on here and try to see if someone could give us some answers/opinions on what could be going on! She went in for her 16 week ultrasound and received a certified letter stating to call the office ASAP to discuss her last office visit do any of you ladies know what it could be about or been through a similar situation???

I have no idea hun im sorry. where in the world are you? Is the 16 week u/s a dating scan or an anomoly scan? i wouldn't stress too much until she has spoken to a dr, easier said than done I know but it could be nothing. Fingers crossed x x

I feel dr would have called if anything serious?

Yea my coworker got that. It was because the phone number on her file got changed (she changed her number without telling the doctor) and they couldn't reach her for a routine follow up. It was for her mammogram results not ultrasound. It turned out nothing was the issue, just they didn't have her phone number.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->