Cervical fluid

B

babycrazy42

If I had a abundant amount of ewcm like globs for the first Time ever on for only about six hours what does that mean? It was cd15

I had intercourse very late cd 9 and cd 21 early am!

What do you think my chances are?! ;)

How long are your cycles normally?

Some people get CM days before the ovulate, the day the ovulate, for a day or so after they ovulate...it would be helpful to know how long your cycles normally are. We'd have to assume a 14-ish day LP, but that would give us an idea.

Sperm can live 5-7 days, so CD9 might have a small chance, but CD 21 no.

If you did ovulate on CD15, the odds are low but slightly possible. According to this study, Day-specific probabilities of clinical pregnancy based on two studies with imperfect measures of ovulation You have about a 35-45% chance of pregnancy with intercourse the day before ovulation (as measured by an OPK or temp, not CM), that goes down to 20-30% 2 days before, etc etc (See figure 2).

I'm where you are at though, I think I had a big glob of CM on CD24, and we DTD on CD20 (late)....so I'm hopeful!

Awhhhh good luck to you! My cycle days range 26-32 days :/ I was reading that the last day/only day of fertile mucus is your expected ovulation day or the day after! I hope I get ewcm again!!! It's exciting to see that I got it this cycle

Well assuming a 14 day LP (just an assumption, some people have ~12), you could ovulate anywhere from day 12 to day 18, so day 15 is a definite possibility.

Before I had my son, I was the same. "Irregular, but predictable" is how I described it. Not quite the same length every time, but within a reasonable range.

When you get the glob ewcm do you usually ov that day, before or after seeing it?

I'm breastfeeding, I have no freaking clue!

Last cycle, I thought I DIDN'T ovulate, got a gob of EWCM but no period 14+ days later, when I did get my period, I realized I ovulated when I got a TINY bit of shiney mucus almost two weeks after the EWCM, then got a period 12 days later.

No way to know either really, unless you temp and/or use OPKs. OPKs will not tell you when you ovulate, just that you will probably ovulate in 12-36 hours. Temping will not tell you when you ovulate until 3 days after (unless you temp regularly, which I don't, then you probably know).

So there is really no way to know exactly when you ovulate.

In the study I linked to earlier, there were two data groups - one using LH testing (OPKs) and one using temping. They found the LH testing to be the most accurate for their purposes. You should read the whole study, it's quite interesting!

Hey. I see you are having issues with your O date, what your EWCM means etc.

I just want to say...relax hun. Why don't you try OPK's or temping?

Since you have EWCM on CD 15 try BD'ing CD 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17. Anything before or after that is a long shot. You can BD everyday or every other day since sperm survives for a few days in fertile fluid. I would def BD CD 13. I give you those days because I do not know your exact O date.

And no, one day of EWCM does not mean you are only fertile fore one day.

Just because you do not see the EWCM does not mean it is not there. That may be all that comes out. Watery Cm is still fertile. A lot of women never have EWCM that they can see and conceive. Good luck. And try to relax.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->