cervical mucus during 2ww

djh

Reaction score
Ladies...

so confused! some people have snotty like cm, some creamy... i have a bit of both...i am currently 7 dpo and wondering if anyone knows what kind of cm i would have in my cycle right now if i was not pregnant??..af is about a week and a half away from being due.... but I did miscarry in august...so who knows when she will show... am having troubles deciding when to test!

Cm in the tww is a crapshoot. For some women they have practically none. For some they have creamy the entire time. Some get a mix. Some always get a bit of watery or ew around 5-8 dpo as that is where estrogen can have a spike between progesterone surges.
Myself I get creamy the whole 2ww until just before af then usually it turns watery up to 12 hour before but sometimes not until just before I start.

AS for what kind of cm when pregnant. Most say Creamy. Some say a mix. Some say they got ew more. It is very individual- not just to the woman but also to the particular pregnancy.

Sorry no help but after you chart a few cycles you'll see your typical cm pattern hopefully.

I agree with Cppeace. I don't believe CM can predict if you are PG. Some months I get PG and have no symptoms and other times I have so many symptoms.

I read watery cm could be a sign of implantiom. Anyone heard that? I think I had that on 4-5 dpo

For some women it is for some women it's not. CM is one of the worst indicators of pregnancy or lack there off really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->