Cervical Mucus Help? So Confused.Com!

Tizminkx

Reaction score
So I started getting EWCM on Thursday and decided to buy some ovulation tests and I thought I got a positive (but it turned out it wasn't) and baby danced. Then I started getting pink/brown discharge and thought I was coming on my period because of cramps and didn't baby dance Friday or Saturday or Sunday. I then noticed on Monday during the day that I wasn't coming on my period and had loads of really stretchy EWCM, and did another test. It wasn't a positive but the two lines appeared more quicker, and slightly darker then last time. I tested again first thing Tuesday morning and got a definite positive, but didn't really have any EWCM, in fact I can't remember having any discharge, but baby danced anyway.

Then Wednesday I had thick white creamy discharge and thought I had finished ovulating, same as this morning but then I had nothing, and now more EWCM? I am going to baby dance again tomorrow but I am just so confused. I don't have anymore ovulation tests, and this is the first time I have ovulated in about two years, and naturally too. I am hoping it is the first of many if I don't get lucky this time.

EWCM appears BEFORE you ovulate to get the spermies in there and waiting, ladies often notice that ovulation actually occurs on the day the EWCM stops, I suggest buying a BBT thermometer (sensitive to 2 decimal places eg.. 36.74) and charting your temps on fertilityfriend.com temping is the only surefire way to confirm ovulation with having a doctor mess around :)

Thank you, ah this ovulating stuff is so complicating. If all fails this month and I notice EWCM next month I will defiantly get a thermometer :)

I don't think I got lucky this time, I have started having more pink/brown spot bleeding, so I am probably coming on my period :( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->