Cervical mucus question (regards charting)

Rmar

Reaction score
I have been charting without temperature so I am relying on cervical mucus, position and vaginal sensation.

I am pretty sure I ovulated on the 9th because that was the last day egg-white mucus. Today I had mucus that was a tiny bit sticky but it was very white so I put down creamy and that changed the peak day to today. Is today's mucus creamy even though it is a bit sticky and doesn't stretch at all or is it sticky? Could I still be fertile?

I'm not sure hun. I know for sure that I sometimes get ewcm after I've ovd, and sometimes quite a few days before.

Last month, for e.g. I had 2 separate bouts of ewcm. I'm positive the first lot didn't result in ov, because my period was slightly delayed, so it's likely I ov'd later. The thing is, ewcm is caused by high estrogen levels, but those levels themselves don't guarantee ov.

There is no way to know for sure whether you've ov'd or not unless you temp. Sorry hun :hugs:

Hmmm its really hard. I had EWCM last cycle (and a lot of it) pretty much from CD6 even though I only ovd on CD22! I then had one day of it in between sticky/creamy CM after ov and then a couple of days before AF! :shrug: Rule of thumb would say creamy is after ov but id you're not sure why not BD in case? Good luck. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->