Cervical Mucus

justme00

Reaction score
Today and I had a huge glob of cloudy white CM in my underwear (sry if TMI). It was more than I've ever had before. Is this a good sign? I know the clear stuff is the fertile kind not the cloudy kind and i'm pretty sure I already ovulated. I'm just wondering if this cloudy white CM could be an early sign of pregnancy? Anyone else had this happen?

I had it in the first 2 weeks.. It was gross! I thought I had some kind of infection LOL

As I approach O, my CM goes from cloudy-stretchy to clearer. Are you in the 2ww? If so, it could be a sign of preg, but on FF it says that fertile CM after O isn't all that unusual. If you're only "pretty sure," you may not have O'd yet, it could be just your body getting ready to O. See if it gets clearer over the next few days. Good luck!

According to my fertility calendar and my last period I ovulated 7 days ago. That would mean I am in the 2WW with one week til I test. I already had the clear CM on around my estimated ovulation day which was a good sign. I've been waking up with tummy aches every night this week too.

I prefer to stay positive and think its preg symptoms! hehehe

yep i had the same few days ago, iv heard its a sign!!good luck

Man this is driving me nuts. I need to stop thinking about it. My OH would not go get me a test last night when I had a moment of insanity and wanted to test. So instead I ordered some cheapy early detector tests online and I told myself when they arrive I can test! Woohooo. My friend was telling me she tested as early as 9dpo and got a faint pos line, wow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->