Cervical pain and yellow discharge

AngelofTroy

Reaction score
Help. I've been out all day today on my feet, picking up my 3 year old at times, probably doing too much. I felt a small gush if discharge and went to the loo fearing bleeding.. No bleeding but the discharge is yellow and my cervix is uncomfortable like (TMI) if hubby hits my cervix during sex.

I don't know who to call on a weekend if I'm worried. Has anyone else had this?

I work on my feet and after 4 hours of work almost daily I have the gush of yellow discharge. That in itsemf is normal in pg from what I have read. As for the the cervix pain I am not aware of. I would def try to take it easy for thhe rest of the day if you are concerned. Have you had a lot of mc?
Drs tell those that have to take it easy in 1st tri, avoid heavy lifting and strenuous activity.

Thank you, I've never had a mc that I know of but also never felt this with my son, it's quite painful. I rang 111 (NHS direct service) and they said I can wait to be seen by a GP on Monday but I'm really scared.

The yellow discharge is normal..iv had it since early on...

Pain could be a irriated cervix altho at 6 weeks i had all sorts pain....
Still do every now n again thetez all sorts goin on in there xx

Def take it easy xx

Pelvic pain is really normal in early pregnancy and is a good sign of things burrowing down and stretching up xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->