• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cervical position and mucus when pregnant

40yearoldmum

Reaction score
HI
I'll try and post my charts, though I'm not very good

I am 10 dpo CD27 of a 29 day cycle according to my chart. Since Ovulation I have had a low firm closed cervix with Creamy sometimes abundant sometimes not so much mucus. Today my cervix is softer but with a hardness underneath I cant really tell if its slightly open or not. In my previous charts I have notes quite a lot of dry or sticky days but not this month. I have had the odd twinge to my lower abdomen but only a few twinges to boobs on day 7 and 8 and hideous skin but I get that every month. My post ov temps are around the 36.90 range with a huge rise on CD8 because of food poisoning, CD 9 back to 36.87 today CD10 I have an increase to 37.07 however, I woke at 4 and could not return to sleep I got up to the loo drank a bit of water then tried to sleep at 5.10 am I gave up and did my temp. I was going to test tomorrow day 11 but don't know if I couold take a Negative, what do you think?
Sorry I havent the foggiest inserting chart.
I am

the tickers are on fertility friend

When you log in you will see this across the top of your calender on your home page:

Enter Period/Signs Home page Setup Tickers Account/Settings More Tools,

Click on tickers and follow the instructions, at the end copy the BB code and then paste it into your signature on BnB (under user cp at the top of the page) on here.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->