Cervical position question please give me input

Kelly9

Reaction score
Hey ladies

I was wondering what it meant if you were ovulating and your cervical position was low soft and open? Does it matter if your cervix is low? Or can I just say if it is low then the sperm have an easier time of getting in there? I guess I want to know if it's a bad thing to be low soft and open cause thats how mine is and I am right in the midst of O'ing.

Thanks

Cervical position is one of the worst to track, honey!! For so many women it moves around depending on so many daily activities... it can be high, low, soft, open, closed, hard... but that happens at all different times for different women. I'd look for your CM - as that's more consistent as to where you are in your cycle. Once you see non-cooked eggy clear stretchy CM, you're in good condition to BD. :) I would hate for you to go crazy over CP, as it's so inconsistent and different among women. I am pregnant and it's soft and high... my friend's pregnant too and she's hard and high... my friend who's not pregnant but trying is soft and high... so don't beat yourself up, OPK's and CM charting is MUCH more reliable!! :hugs:

Yes, I agree with IrishBaby. In asking my doctor about this before TTC, she advised that cervical position is not a reliable way of determining anything. She recommended checking CM. Hope this helps. :hugs:

:dust:

My advice would be to ignore your cervix. Mine is often high and soft when I'm on my period. It changes position all the time so I don't think it's accurate to go by this at all x

Oh and also, for me personally, I've never been able to master the open and closed business. It always feels the same!

Well i know i am ovulating but shouldn't it be soft high and open? Instead of low and open during ovulation?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->