cervix being poked...

Michelle100

Reaction score
Hi girls, just wondering if anyone else is having the feeling that baby is poking and prodding in the cervix area? The last few days baby feels really low and sometimes I can feel him poking my cervix...this can be painful on times but mostly just uncomfy. Anyone else experiencing this?

Yep i get this too! It feels like baby is gonna poke right on through. However I have a little pair of feet dancing on my cervix which I think explains it!

I get this too! I had it really bad last night and LO felt like it was trying to burrow it's way out of there!!!

Yes >=( Only happened a few times thank goodness, it's v. uncomfortable!

I get this too, sometimes I wonder who gave him the sharp things to do it with?? It really hurts!! x

Oh well...at least I'm not alone. I think LO may be still breech, I guess that gives him better access to kick down there.

yes mine does it felt like she was trying to scratch he way out last night

yeah i had this feeling n turns out thats when my earl labour started lasted 13 days tho :(

Yep i get this too! It feels like baby is gonna poke right on through. However I have a little pair of feet dancing on my cervix which I think explains it!

haha thats what I think, sometimes i swear its poked its foot out :rofl:I cant figure out though is it hands of feet i feel there?

yeah i had this feeling n turns out thats when my earl labour started lasted 13 days tho :(

OMG! i am bricking it about premature labour and mines been at this. This morning its moved though and kicking about somewhere else. how many weeks did you go into prem labour?

OMG! i am bricking it about premature labour and mines been at this. This morning its moved though and kicking about somewhere else. how many weeks did you go into prem labour?

zane was 12 days late lol i ment early labour as in the early stages of labour! Dont panic about prem birth

I get this feeling too, its like hes trying to burrow his way out like a little mole!!! It takes my breath away sometimes when its a really sharp pain, i think my LO will need his nails clipping when he comes out!!

Hi I get this too!!
Feels like a really intense pressure down below.......

yeah! babys head feels really low and it hurts as there is so much pressure :cry:

You're not alone hon, not a nice feeling eh? x

I asked the other day in second tri by accident but when does the baby turn to face down? i cant tell whats poking me and worried about breech baby etc

is that feet or hands trying to poke out of my vagina?

Well thank goodness LO has moved today, well at least he isn't poking my parts. He's kicking my ribs now but I'd rather have that any day! Yesterday it felt as though every time I stood up, he would stand up too, and since he's breech that means toes or feet poking my cervix. No Mrs P....definitely not a nice feeling.

I asked the other day in second tri by accident but when does the baby turn to face down? i cant tell whats poking me and worried about breech baby etc

is that feet or hands trying to poke out of my vagina?

They can turn at any time hun. Mine turned really early, but some don't trun until the last minute. You won't know which way baby is facing until you've been examined at around 30 weeks. Even when it's head down, it can feel like you're getting kicked down there - such a strange feeling!

mine kicking up by my ribs now so all that movemet over past few days muct have been it turing!

my mum said my sis was breech and only moved when the doc came in to the labour to come out. Apparently before that I just slid out. Slid! such a word to choose there but i did cause a hassel just arrived.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->