Cervix Check

NatalieBelle

Reaction score
So I had my cervix checked yesterday because for the past week I have been experiencing mild stretching in the center part of my pelvic area. Which I assumed was effacement. Midwife checked and said that I wasn't dilated but I was defiantly stretching down there and that my baby is head down. Now I feel his little legs pushing up and I am getting striking achy pains in my cervix like he is really trying to push his head out -.- I've been having random painless contractions through out the day and I also had a pretty painful 10 minute cramp on the right part of my stomach earlier today when I was walking. Baby boy seems perfectly fine, just wiggling his feet around all over. Could he be trying to make the effacement and dilation speed up? It defiantly doesn't feel like a pressure of having to urinate, more like how I would imagine having my cervix stretched :shrug: Anyone else experience this after a cervix check? I didn't spot or anything afterwards just felt invaded hah

I have had pains after getting checked, but not sure if you are dialating....never thought you could feel it happening

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->