Cervix checkers!! Heeelp! Tmi

ReversalMommy

Reaction score
7-8 DPO...I just started checking my cervix this last cycle and they never ever felt soft. Around ovulation they got a little soft, but now at 7 or 8 DPO they are CRAZY squishy...and after checking I had the smallest tinge of light pink goop on the finger with some other white goop...but overall I have been really wet...in my undies constantly wet with tons of creamy CM with the occasional glob.

I am sure I am out this month as I have had ZERO symptoms...(besides eating everything in sight and crying cuz the sky is blue and beautiful, happy tears) Its normal for me to have creamy at this point of my cycle but its normally light...I turn into egg whites 3 days before my AF so im hoping it doesnt change or dry up! AHHHH so nervous so nervous....

Also...if I squat and check my cervix they are high but if I am sitting on the potty and check them they feel lower?? Weird...idk lol

I am not a pro but I think that that is good news. I am currently very late for my period and my only "symptom" is the fact that my cervix is high, and soft-ish. I have taken tests but they've both been negative. :(
I am going for blood work tomorrow. Hopefully your cervix is telling you something!

I am not a pro but I think that that is good news. I am currently very late for my period and my only "symptom" is the fact that my cervix is high, and soft-ish. I have taken tests but they've both been negative. :(
I am going for blood work tomorrow. Hopefully your cervix is telling you something!

I got my BFP today!

I got my BFP today!

Congrats!! How r u feeling ? And if u don't mind me asking what is ur cm like now? And did u check ur cervix again just curious. I am in limbo but haven't tested I am 7 days late today and no sign of my period trying to wait til Friday to see if I get it! I am on CD 46 today

Hey ReversalMummy,

i am currently 8/9dpo most likely 8 going from the day after my first pos OPK, 9 if going the day of first positive.

How was your CP & CM at this stage,

I have teted for 3 days BFN

Cervix as at yesterday evenng was unreachable and what i could reach seemed hard, pulled out a ton of white CM and have had some on underwear also a wet sensation over th last few days.

Looking back on last month i was low and softish at this stage.

Hey ReversalMummy,

i am currently 8/9dpo most likely 8 going from the day after my first pos OPK, 9 if going the day of first positive.

How was your CP & CM at this stage,

I have teted for 3 days BFN

Cervix as at yesterday evenng was unreachable and what i could reach seemed hard, pulled out a ton of white CM and have had some on underwear also a wet sensation over th last few days.

Looking back on last month i was low and softish at this stage.

CM is creamy and lotiony! I'm 5 weeks now and it still is! Cervix are crazy squishy and really high now but I stopped checking them.

Thank you for yor reply, BFNs so far but really hoping this is my month.

The only thing keeping me positive is high cervix and loads of cm and constant wet feeling.

Cervix has not come down :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->