Cervix checking?

emrhian91

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm 5 (almost 4) days before AF is due on a 26 day cycle, I have what appear to be "pregnancy symptoms" that I'd never normally get during my cycle, but I wondered if checking my cervix would also help me, as I can't help but wonder if I'm imagining/over reacting to how I'm feeling.
If that makes sense?

But honestly, no clue about checking my cervix ... Can anyone give me any tips of what I'm feeling for if I'm pregnant?
Is it worth me trying or do you think id get too stressed out?

I got a BFN today, even though I said I wasn't testing until my period was late/if it's late, but I couldn't help myself.
I'm just running myself a bath, not sure if that would affect it.

Sorry for the ramble :(
Thanks for your help :)

I found that checking my cervix gave me something extra to obsess over lol but a pregnant cervix will usually be softer than normal and will rise but not as high as it does before your pregnant (if that makes sense). It will also be closed. The only thing with checking now will be that you won't know how it feels normally. If you aren't pregnant this cycle, fingers crossed you are, check every day at a similar time to get to know your cycle, that way you'll be able to tell the difference. Hope this helps, and good luck xx

Yeah that's also what I thought
I have nothing to compare it too.

I think I'm too scared to try lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back