Cervix dissapeared????

TTC...#1:)

Reaction score
I am 8 DPO today...i woke up this morning to check my CP and it has dissapeared??? is that normal if your pregnant?? Im suppose to start on tuesday or wednesday.....

for the past few days it has been high and difficult to reach but now i can't even reach it

I've read that when you can't reach it, you can consider it really high and therefore you're in your fertile phase.

thats the thing..i have already ovulated..AF is due in 5 to 6 days

i've read that that can be a prego sign. but i agree with bd'ing just i case!

i've read that that can be a prego sign. but i agree with bd'ing just i case!

well i found it HAHAHA but it is really high..i posted another thread about high cervix...I dont know what you guys consider a high cervix...I have to use my middle finger and put it in ALL the way and really push up to find my cervix... (sorry TMI) to me that seems high but i don't know

when preggo the cervix does get high. Unbelievable like when you go for your check ups the Dr almost goes in to the elbow to find it (j/k not really but you get an idea). However, the cervix goes through several changes in the month so I've had mine be super high and drop and open in an hour and then AF start. So do not, please for your sanity, do NOT use CP as a guage for pregnancy. It's just too inaccurate unfortunately. But I know you have other sxs that seem good so this MAY just be your month and you may have a cervix that rises earlier and stays that way.

Babydust!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"