cervix in early pregnancy

TicToc

Reaction score
I am really new at this whole tracking the cervix thing, but I am 3 days late and what I have noticed is that yesterday my cervix was pretyy low and soft and today it is higher up and firmer. No usual signs of AF, some possible early symptoms, BFN... any thoughts on if this cervical change is somehow relevant?

hi, can you explain to me how u can tell your cervix is low and different? never heard of that, i sound daft i know, ive only been ttc for a shortwhile? ive heard of changes in ur cm though :)

I am not sure, I just ran across it a few days ago and there seems to be contradictory info out there. Generally t is not used a an accuarte predictor of pregnancy although there are trends in the way the cervix chnages during your cycle. After ovulation it is supposed to sit and and be firm, closed. Some people have discussed it becoming low and softer right before AF and posiibly higher and firmer if pregnant before eventually steching and softening up as the pregnancy progresses.

I do have globbery think white mucus too...

Oh yeah, I guess some people acutally get a speculum, a mirror, and a flashlight and look at the cervix. But that is too much work for me, plus I don't think I want to see it anyway. I just feel with me fingers.

hi, can you explain to me how u can tell your cervix is low and different? never heard of that, i sound daft i know, ive only been ttc for a shortwhile? ive heard of changes in ur cm though :)

hey girls i can tell you exactly how you track your cervical position:

if you find a comfortable place and (TMI) find your cervic youll find this:

when you are on your period it will be lower..like if your looking at your finger maybe one knuckle in...
when you come off of your period your cervix starts to move upward...and close...
when you are about to ovulate your cervix will start opening up slowly and move up farther.
when you are ov...you probably will have a hard time finding and feeling your cervix because it moves far up to allow those swimmers in..
after ov it starts closing and moving back low...and stays low...until u AF is over...

now detecting pregnancy has occured with your cervix is difficult because everyones cervix changes after pregnancy but some dont change until 6-8 weeks after conception. your cervix will move back up inside u and kindof become soft at first then become firm..it kindof sinks in instead of sticking out.....it also changes color once you have concieved to kindof like a blue purple look...but unless u examine urself with a spectrum u wont be able to tell that part...also your cervix moves around when u get aroused. so u dont want to track ur cervical position right before sex or after...good luck

some women actually track there cervical position for there own Birth control

I track my cervical position but lately the past week or two it has been really all over the place..

Thanks! I need to find things to obsess over that don't cost any money because if I buy one more box of HPT's my family is going to have an intervention with me >_<

look up my beautiful cervix project..and it shows you day by day of what someones cervix looks like througout her whole cycle it also shows other cervical pictures of pregnant woman and other stuff...just know extremly graphic...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->