• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cervix is super low

KAH1990

Reaction score
Oh and I were fooling around this morning and he mentioned that he could feel my cervix quite low. So I've just checked while in the shower and it it so low, it almost feels like the tip of my cervix is nearly by the entrance of my vagina (sorry tmi)
I'm so so worried I'm going to have a miscarriage now as this is what happens with my pregnancy in January which I lost at 5+4.
I'm 4+3 now btw
I can't see how this can end with good news my cervix with my DS was always so high

EDIT:
I've just felt again and it's more like really low and to the left side like I can just touch the tipi ya that far over, but still low

Your cervical position really isn't an indication of pregnancy health. It changes position throughout the day even! It doesn't go up and stay up til much later in pregnancy x

Mine was super low at first too, about an inch inside. 3 scans and 10 weeks later, my babies are doing great.

As another poster said it really isn't a indicator of how the pregnancy is its self. I watched my cervix like a hawk when TTC and the whole 11months I couldn't keep track it was all over he place. The month I got my BFP it felt the same as before AF low open slightly and very wet...still I was 5days late and got a BFP..I would have been 4+5 I haven't checked it since though but just wanted to add how mine was at your stage..xx

Mine was quite low like yours too during the early weeks...now its so high i cant reach it and im almost 15 weeks. Your last miscarriage would not be due to your cervix being low. It would have been due to other circumstances otherwise all of us with low cervix's early on wouldnt still be carrying. Your cervix will rise with time.

Thank you for the reassurance everyone. I will try not to worry about it and try and relax

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Morris98
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->