Cervix question - help please

Mintastic

Reaction score
Hi, okay so I am on cd21. Last month I got a positive opk on cd23 but didn't temp. This time after taking vitex - early in my cycle I got positive OPKs and ewcm but temps did not confirm O. Yesterday I got ewcm again and a high reading on digi OPK again and cervix was soft, high, and open so I figured my body was gearing up to O again.

Last night before BDing I went to the bathroom and figured I would check my cm - well I didn't even recognize my cervix!!! It has never felt this way my before in months of tracking it - it is always slightly open - this time it was totally closed - it felt that "nose" way that you read about - like a small hard bump - but high - I couldn't find the opening at all!

We BDd anyway and it opened slightly after - now this morning it is high to medium, firm and slightly open but feels sideways! The opening is usually parallel to my vaginal opening but now it is perpendicular...
I have no idea what is going on.
My temps still haven't gone up.

Thoughts?

https://FertilityFriend.com/home/50c628/

I suppose you could have O'd twice? Or maybe the first time was just a surge but you actually didnt release the egg yet? I dont know much about cervical position as I dont track mine. I have heard that temps are most reliable so I think I would base my O estimate on that!! Sorry I cant be of more help.

Don't think it is possible to O twice? If I go by temps the first time I just geared up but didn't O. Was hoping I would actually O this time.
Just checked again. Still super high but back go parallel, medium firm and medium open...
Really just wondering what on earth was going on with it last night as it has never felt like that before and if it could mean anything in relation to O.

Sorry Mint - I don't know about cervix as it grosses me out, so I don't check mine. However, I can try and help with temps and OPKs etc.

It looks like you geared up for ovulation, but didn't ovulate. You can have more than one surge in LH as your body gears up for ovulation, so that's perfectly normal.

Looking at your temps, I noticed your last 2 were not consistent times as your normal temp. How far out were you? It could be enough to effect your temps and actually, you ovulated when you got your peak on the monitor (or the next day). You had a couple of small rises in temp and then your temps, although they drop, are not at the normal time.

Some cycles your temp can slowly rise, rather than shoot up, so I wonder if that is what is happening here?

I guess the only thing to do is keep monitoring those temps because, as Macy said, that is the best way to confirm ovulation has happened.

Blue - actually except for one day a while back when I was one hour early I take my temp at exactly 6:05 every morning. The open circles are for "sleep deprived" because I wake up to pee or go to bed late etc...

mine was high soft and open but sometimes tilted sometimes straight 2 days after positive ov test was still high ish prob more medium and like a lump i think u prob did o it might go soft and open again and gear up again if u failed to o the first time i checked everyday around the same time as it sometimes changes throughout the day sorry not really much help hun gud luck x

Looking at your chart, it doesn't look like you ovulated yet. In this case I would ignore OPK's as you can get a positive and not ovulate. I would go by your temps.

As for your cervix, I check my regularly, and you really shouldn't put too much on it. Every women's is different and it moves around so much that it's not a reliable tool for determining much. I check mine to see when it's in SHOW, but that's about it.

I have a tilted cervix, and maybe that's what happened to you, it's nothing to worry about at all. Totally normal.

For what its worth, I ovulated yesterday (I think) and the following day I had that super firm/closed cervix feeling. Not sure if that is a consistent pattern with me since I just started checking my cervix.

On another note, I also got positive OPK's twice this month, but I think I only ovulated the second time, as that is when I got my temp rise. We will see

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->