cervix question

magicbubble

Reaction score
How long should it stay high for after ovulation? I have only just stated checking it. I thought it was high when I started a couple of days ago. I could only just touch it at the time. But today I can't even find it. I had lots of creamy mucus this morning where hearsay it was watery. Really struggling to work out if I've ovulated or am still due to ovulate! Been getting lots of cramping since Saturday. I thought that may have meant I was ovulating. But now I can't find my cervix. Also Thursday Friday and Saturday i had ferning. Yesterday and Sunday i had non. I'm very confused. Non of my symptoms seem to match.

Relying on the cervical position is not the best way. Every woman is different, and each cervix changes at different times. If you want the best way to track when ovulation happens, you are best to use opks. They detect the surge that happens right before ovulation. To know your individual cervical position prior to ovulation you would have to check it every day for a few months to know how your own body works. Its the same why you cant rely on cervical position to tell if you are preggers or not as everyone is different. Throughout your cycle it will change each day. Hope this gives a bit more insight.

It's hard to rely on cervix position especially if you only just started checking, I have been checking mine on and off for years and it can be different in different points of the day, yesterday at 4dpo In the morning it was soft and high and in the evening it was low and firm, I really can't tell anything from cervix position, so I rely on opk's and cm instead :) xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->