cervix question

charlie

Reaction score
Ok. I don't get this.

It says in early pregnancy my cervix should be closed, high and vary's on woman between hard and soft.

Well up to a couple of days ago I could feel my cervix with my fingers (therefore I think low!?) now I can barely reach it (high?) and when i do it feels closed... i also had more cm

do you think this means my cervix is high or low?!

or am i being a dah !?

Its usually easy to feel your cervix if its low - If your struggling to feel it - I would say its high :wink:

thanks.... i was getting confused... i mean if you cant feel it then in a weird way it may be low.... but i think you're right

i did retake another test but it went wrong... the control line took ages to show... they were cheap so i binned all the tests

do you think it's a good sign im defo pregnant if it's high, i could only just reach it TMI :oops:

My consultant told me the most unreliable way to tell if you are PG is to rely on the position of your cervix :? So, I would stop prodding about and do another test babe, save you any discomfort for nothing!

Good Luck :dust: x

Tams right - Poking & prodding does you no good although I have been there done that! My OH told me to stop poking my hole :shock: :lol:

Also your cervix position should not be used to confirm pregnancy. Get youself a Clearblue or Tesco pinks (2 for £5)

Good luck hun :dust:

I wasn't using it to predict pregnancy.... I was simply asking since I'd had 3 positives.

I just noticed from a four days ago it has changed positions dramatically.

charlie x

Our comment mostly came from you saying "i did retake another test but it went wrong" :D

High cervix whist pregnant is a good sign but women are different as you said you knew so checking this could send you into a worry un-needed hun.

Relax - I would maybe go & confirm this with your GP now :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->