Cervix Questions?

DSemcho

Reaction score
I'm new to this section of BNB! **waves**

So I have a few questions. I'm about to start charting my BBT and all that jazz, I'm in CD2 - and I was wondering how can you tell how soft or firm your cervix is if you've never really paid that much attention to it? Is there something you can judge it by? And the position part, is that if your sitting down on the toilet (which is the only time I've ever touched mine) or when your standing/squating? And as for the opening part of it - how can you tell? I've never had a kid before, so I don't know what mine should feel like if there is a difference (all I know is that you are constantly 1cm dilated if you've had a kid before). As I said, I'm new to charting, but since we're NTNP I figure I should learn this stuff so I can watch for the temp drops and spikes that go along with kinda sorta ttc but not really ttc....

Thanks for any help!
:dust:

I can't really answer your question as the only time I've ever been able to reach mine as well is when sitting on the toilet. I'm trying to figure all this stuff out as well. I decided to use OPK's this month as I could never tell a difference in my cervix. Good luck!

I had a bunch of the Wondfo OPKs but I gave them to someone who has been trying for a while. But only because me and my hubby weren't gonna be trying for a while but we decided to go with NTNP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->