Cervix showing signs of shortening at 31 weeks

Bec L

Proud mum to 2 girls/1boy
Reaction score
Hi
Had my 32 week scan yesterday (well, am 31 + 4) and it was great to see the baby who is lying back to back at the moment but isn't breech which is good news.

But the cervical scan I had shows some shortening from last time I was checked so there is a chance that this one might pop out early too :(

Baby appears to be a good weight (about 4lbs at the moment) so it if does appear before 37 weeks it will hopefully be ok. But I'd really really like to go to term with this baby and not have to go through the whole special care experience again.

They're scanning me again in 2 weeks so keeping my fingers crossed till then. I'm grateful to have got this far TBH but would be lovely to be able to relax knowing this one will stay safely inside for a good few more weeks :(

I hope baby stays in for you hun! You never know you may make it to 37 weeks! My friend had her son at 35 weeks and he didnt need any special care but another friend at her son at 37 weeks and he needed special care for 6 days so it depends on the baby! Just believe you have a strong little bubs in there and when bubs comes it comes!

You have experienced it before so your strong enough to cope with it again if it does. Hopefully it wont be needed but you know if it does you can do it!

Fingers crossed for you!

I have absolutley everything crossed for you!:hugs: What a time you must be having at the mo, just wondering.
i really hope everything goes to plan, and Poppy looks just gorgeous in your avatar!!!! :)

I have absolutley everything crossed for you!:hugs: What a time you must be having at the mo, just wondering.
i really hope everything goes to plan, and Poppy looks just gorgeous in your avatar!!!! :)

I agree! She is very cute

I really hope Lo stays put, everything is crossed for you. I was gonna say how gorgeous Poppy is in your avatar too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->