Chad Valley Ball Run

Discussion in 'Santa's Grotto' started by Babybump87, Oct 19, 2018.

1. Babybump87

Babybump87 Expecting Baby No3 !

Has anyone ever bought this ? If so what age range do you think it’s appropriate for ?

DD2 loves anything like this . She currently has penguin run but the music reminds me of an arcade machine and it’s super loud ! Was looking for something to replace it with . She will be 3 in December , not sure if she is a little too old for it now ?!

2. xMissxZoiex

xMissxZoiex Leo, Wyatt, Owen & Milo

You can get more elaborate wooden ball runs which can would even be fun for a lot older children to play with as well as the younger ones. Balls are a bit smaller than the chad valley ones so supervision would be required but would last for years and years to come.

Yes bebe have some fab ones and you'd be supporting an independent business.

Search - Yes Bebe

Babybump87 likes this.
  3. Babybump87

Thanks Miss will have a look at those !

4. kellyc1987

kellyc1987 Well-Known Member

I've got DS (will be 4 in march) a marble run thing from the works because he loves the one they have at nursery so much. So maybe you could consider that although the balls are smaller (marble sized obviously lol).

5. Babybump87

Thanks for your reply . I have been looking at a marble run. Just cautious of the fact they are marbles.