Chad Valley Ball Run

Babybump87

Reaction score
Has anyone ever bought this ? If so what age range do you think it’s appropriate for ?

DD2 loves anything like this . She currently has penguin run but the music reminds me of an arcade machine and it’s super loud ! Was looking for something to replace it with . She will be 3 in December , not sure if she is a little too old for it now ?!

You can get more elaborate wooden ball runs which can would even be fun for a lot older children to play with as well as the younger ones. Balls are a bit smaller than the chad valley ones so supervision would be required but would last for years and years to come.

Yes bebe have some fab ones and you'd be supporting an independent business.

Search - Yes Bebe

I've got DS (will be 4 in march) a marble run thing from the works because he loves the one they have at nursery so much. So maybe you could consider that although the balls are smaller (marble sized obviously lol).

I've got DS (will be 4 in march) a marble run thing from the works because he loves the one they have at nursery so much. So maybe you could consider that although the balls are smaller (marble sized obviously lol).

Thanks for your reply . I have been looking at a marble run. Just cautious of the fact they are marbles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->