Chances of being Infertile

Jodiedanx

Reaction score
I have been pregnant 4 times, 3 ended in m/c very early on, and I have 1 little boy who is 2.

Trying to conceive baby No2 now for around 5 months using OPT kits and haven’t been successful.

Starting to worry that I could maybe be infertile and can’t get pregnant?

Has anyone ever been told they are infertile after having a baby/misscarriges?

I'm so sorry for your losses :hugs: If you are concerned then it is best to visit your doctor who may be able to run tests and give advice. Good luck :)

Infertility is very different from sterility. Most infertile people eventually get pregnant, you just have to find the right cause and treat it.
We had a diagnosis of unexplained infertility (and had a loss in our 9th cycle trying). But eventually we figured out that dh's swimmers were the issue. It took 2 cycles of supplements for him and I got pregnant and will hopefully have my baby in my arms within the next few days.
So yes - infertility is not the end of the road, it simply means that you (and your partner) need more tests.
With losses as many as yours it could very well be a sperm quality issue or perhaps a problem with your lining. I would get a doctors opinion right away as fertility is such a grey area. Don't lose hope!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->