Chances of BFP?

Bturny24

Reaction score
Hey ladies!!
I am new to posting but have been reading this site for years. I have a 4 year old son and my husband and I are trying for baby #2. My son is from another man so this is our first together!!
I got my iud out January 10th and jumped right back into my normal cycle. I havent been keeping up with exact dates then bc i wasnt trying but i know it was around my usual time!
I bought clear blue advance digital OPK and got blinking smiles on Feb 6 and 7 and solid on 8 and 9. I was new to this and we were busy so that cycle we only dtd twice on feb 8. Obviously i did not get my BFP last month! I started my new cycle Feb 25 but that would make my LH phase around 15-16 days bc ovulation was 14-15 days after CD1.

This cycle my OPK was kind of wacky and some strips didnt work!!! i know i was a blinking smile on March 8 CD 12 but i didnt test the day beofe and i tried to test the two days after that but the strips didnt work :-( i didnt go buy more bc i figured well i should just dtd ALOT! ive had cramping since CD 12 and still have mild cramping today CD 17. I woke up Monday CD 14 is HUGE boobs and sore. Between Monday and Today (thursday) they are become more sensitive and sore! feel very heavy and big!!! lol! DH loves it!

Im trying to figure out if ive already ovulated or not? Im not sure! On CD 9 (March 5) i noticed lots of cm that lasted for days. We DTD CD 9,10,12,13,15,16. Thats ALOT for us! lol ! im pooped!!! Do yall think ive covred my basis?? some ovulation calculators say i ovulated monday, tuesday, wednesday, or friday? im so confused!! i dont want to miss this egg!!!

Thanks ladies!! im sorry it is so long but it's my first post!!!!!

oh and i think DHs sperm are good since i made him take that home test from walgreens lol!! just wanted to make sure everything was good lol!

Fingers crossed for you!

I don't have more of an answer sorry :( but it does like all your bases were covered if you O by CD18

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->