Chances of conceiving a girl on ovulation day??

Yes! The opposite of shettles worked for me. I got a boy a few days prior and a girl the day before O day :) It can work!

I asked my RE if IUI favors a boy because it is routinely done the same day as OV. He said no. Gender with an IUI is still about 50/50 - half of pregnancies conceived day of OV/IUI are girls and half are boys. I thought for sure your odds of having a boy would be increased because of the same day timing but he said no.
(And my IUI last summer was a girl). Currently pregnant. Another IUI 3 hours before OV. Pretty certain this one is a boy.

We only dtd once and it was on O day. And we just found out that we are expecting a little girl.

Hmmm I'm so curious about this! My little girl was a surprise so I don't quite know when I ovulated. This time we dtd 2 days before ov and on the day of ov. I really can't wait to find out the sex!

I think I read somewhere that there is only a slight increase when using the sheltes method. I think your odds of getting what you want is still pretty close to 50/50.

I'd be interested to hear what gender everybody ends up with.

This has definetely made me more hopeful, thanks for the response! I would be happy with either buy as it wasn't planned and still in shock I think a girl would finish the family off nicely, and would be lovely for her having 4 big brothers!! Xx

This has definetely made me more hopeful, thanks for the response! I would be happy with either buy as it wasn't planned and still in shock I think a girl would finish the family off nicely, and would be lovely for her having 4 big brothers!! Xx

I always wished i had a big brother when i was a little girl, i was an only child but i would still wish lol, don't know how i thought it would happen, but thats weird kids for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->