Chances Of Me Being Pregnant Again :/ ? *Update pg4*

E

emilyrose.x

Aup Ladies!

Right i need some honest opinions please..

Started bleeding on the 17/12/2010 - MC on 18/12/2010 - scan 19/12/2010 showed no heartbeat but baby and sack still there (was 6 weeks) had MC naturally - bleeding was very heavey for 2 weeks.

14/01/2011 i went to have a scan to check everything had gone naturally (it had :( ) that day i had LOADS of ewcm (so guessing i was Ov'ing) me and OH had sex that day and the day after.

Its been 5 weeks this saturday (22/1/2011) since i had my MC (18/12/2010) and still no af.

My question is.. have i worked this out right? i know everyone is different but just wondered if there is ANY chance i could be pregnant again literally straight away? :/

Iv been going to the toilet ALOT and been really cold all the time (which is what happened last time i was pregnant) but if i was Ov'ing like i think on the 14th then it is only 5dpo so its too early int it? :wacko:

Just want some honest answers please, if my workings out are right then if no af by 6 weeks after my MC i might test? should i ? Arggg help please! lol!!

xx

hi. sorry to hear about your loss.

i don't think you can be sure what your body is doing straight after a m/c so i can't give you an answer or an opinion... i just didn't want to read and run. i had a mmc and erpc and was told that af might not appear for 6-7 weeks afterwards, but i don't know about with a natural mc. i've also been reading these boards and have seen that some women on here have conceived straight after a mc so i really have no answers for you.

i hope that in a week or two i see you make an announcement but if not in a week or two, in the next few months.

much love,

k.xx

Hey Em,

How long is your cycle usually?? You have prob told me b4 lol!

xx

Thanks K, really sorry for your loss babes. hope i know whats happening soon lol! Thanks for not reading and running ;) xxx

Hey Em,

How long is your cycle usually?? You have prob told me b4 lol!

xx

Lol! Hey hun.. before MC was every 30 days (28th of every month) so 30 days after my MC would have been 15th Jan? :wacko: im confusing mesen lol! Its only 5dpo (if i was ov'ing, but there was bucket loads of ewcm) lol ? what you think hun? xxx

I think there is a chance you could be hun but don't want to get your hopes up coz remember your body has been through alot so your cycle mite have changed, mine used to be 30-32, and I got AF 29 days after MC.
Did you have OV pains? And what is CM like now? xx

I think there is a chance you could be hun but don't want to get your hopes up coz remember your body has been through alot so your cycle mite have changed, mine used to be 30-32, and I got AF 29 days after MC.
Did you have OV pains? And what is CM like now? xx

i know babe, im wanting someone to say "no, you cant be pregnant stupidd!" lol just so i dont feel excited.. not expecting a bfp (would love one like lol :happydance:) but the chances of it are very slim ..damn it :dohh:!

I stopped bleeding on 5th Jan :thumbup: just a random fact lol :blush:

I had a couple of sharpe pains in my ovaries yesterday and had abit of cramping yesterday and today (cramping was worst yesterday) last couple of days its been like lotion? :wacko: non iv noticed today though :shrug:

When i got pregnant last time we were NTNP , it just happened by luck, didnt know anything about ewcm when you Ov or anything like that lol.. just dont know what to do? :shrug: been smoking like a biaatch since MC though because thought it would atleast take a few months.. plus thought my af's would be back to normal by now lol :blush: im bloody stupid at times i tell thee lol!! ;)

xxx

i am in the same boat. i had a natural miscarriage 12/15. hcg was 13. was a confirmed 0 on jan 3. i think i ovulated 1/1/2011. no af yet. im usually 28days. ive been having pg symptoms, but had a bfn today.

Oohh and 17th i had a tiny tiny tiny bit of like a pink cm (when i wiped there was literally about half a tiny nail on my pants - but nothing when i wiped.. im going crazy i swear lol :wacko: xx

i am in the same boat. i had a natural miscarriage 12/15. hcg was 13. was a confirmed 0 on jan 3. i think i ovulated 1/1/2011. no af yet. im usually 28days. ive been having pg symptoms, but had a bfn today.

its so frustrating int it? :wacko: i really hope your get your bfp soon hun xx

I know it must be sooooo frustrating hun!!

I think give it to the weekend and maybe test? You will be 9DPO but no harm in trying, I bought a load of cheapies off ebay they other day and got them today so get them they are really cheap xx

FX'd for you!!
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

its so frustrating int it? :wacko: i really hope your get your bfp soon hun xx

lets hope i get a bfp. hope u do as well!xxxxx

I had a m/c before my DS (4 yrs old), and two recently. But the first m/c I had was July 3rd 2006, I found out I was pregnant with my son about the middle of August. With him, I was worried, but the pregnancy was perfection. So, you could be. But the last two m/c I had, my AF has came late, and I've had a bit of spotting a few days before. I don't want to get your hopes up, but I don't want to crush them either. Just letting you know, you CAN get pregnant right after m/c.

I know that there are other girls on this board that have conceived straight away, so it is certainly possible and I hope that is the case for you a well!!! I wish you the best of luck!!! If AF doesn't show up in the next week or so, it may be a good idea to get some blood drawn from the doctor! (I personally was worried about taking an HPT right after because I was afraid I wouldn't know if it was + from leftover hormones, or if it was a new pg...blood work will be able to put your mind at ease in that dept). :dust: good luck!!!

I had a m/c before my DS (4 yrs old), and two recently. But the first m/c I had was July 3rd 2006, I found out I was pregnant with my son about the middle of August. With him, I was worried, but the pregnancy was perfection. So, you could be. But the last two m/c I had, my AF has came late, and I've had a bit of spotting a few days before. I don't want to get your hopes up, but I don't want to crush them either. Just letting you know, you CAN get pregnant right after m/c.

Sorry for your loss hun, thats reasuring that you had a healthy pregnancy straight after :thumbup: i was worried incase i had a MC again it was my first pregnancy.. I stopped bleeding/ coloured discharge completely on 5th Jan so yea i will wait a couple of weeks and see if my af shown up, if not il test lol! at hospital they did a preggers test and scan (14th jan) and everything was clear :) last time i found out i was pregnant, it was the day after my period was due.. dont wanna get my hopes up but im thinking that if i do test, im guna try hold out for a month or so because it will be past the milestone of when i MC'ed (6weeks) not mentioned it to OH, said things like "imagine if i was preggers straight after :happydance:" and he was like "that would be amazing babe" so dont wana get his hopes up.. last time i had alot of little signs (morning i tested and it was possitive, was on way home and on back of bus was a pregnany test advert, the first sentance on tele when i switched it on was "im pregnant") was on 90210 lol! i believe it stuff like that, yesterday when we went downstairs, in massive pink letters was the word "PREGANT" but iv been trying to just think that that was a coicidence lol! xxx

I know that there are other girls on this board that have conceived straight away, so it is certainly possible and I hope that is the case for you a well!!! I wish you the best of luck!!! If AF doesn't show up in the next week or so, it may be a good idea to get some blood drawn from the doctor! (I personally was worried about taking an HPT right after because I was afraid I wouldn't know if it was + from leftover hormones, or if it was a new pg...blood work will be able to put your mind at ease in that dept). :dust: good luck!!!

thank you hun, me too hehe! yea i think il do that, if no af by 6 weeks after then il book in for some bloods <3 good idea sweety :) xxx

people do get pregnant stright away, so its possible. my auntie lost her baby at 20 weeks and never got a period, got pregnant right way. that baby lived.

it most cases though i think people generally have lots of odd symptoms and big changes in cycles, so try not to get your hopes up to much.

I don't want to get your hopes up but I reckon you could be, I got pregnant straight after a miscarriage with no period in between. You would count the 1st day of the miscarriage as though its the first day of AF.(I was almost 6 weeks when I miscarried).
Not sure if it's true but I read somewhere that you are a lot more fertile after a miscarriage.

I miscarried on Nov. 30th, stopped bleeding by Dec. 5th, but my HCG didn't drop to under 5 until Dec. 30th. I had all kinds of random CM throughout that month. I remember having tons of ewcm too at one point, but I don't think it was ovulation, because it's been 7 weeks and 2 days since my miscarriage and still no period. I took a preggo test on Jan. 9th and Jan. 16th. Both were negative. I had light cramps and very light brown spotting only when I wiped from Jan. 10-14th, then nothing since. Called my doctor and she said to just wait another month for my period. I'll be taking preggo tests every Sunday until I either get a proper period or a BFP. There's no telling what my body's doing. It sucks!!! Our bodies do crazy things after miscarriages. Plenty of women have stories of normal periods and getting pregnant right away, but for me, the tons of ewcm I had doesn't appear to have meant ovulation. I was really hopeful for the first month after that I would just get pregnant right away, but once 5 weeks passed, I became somewhat depressed again and just want to know what's going on. Just want a normal body back again. I'm trying to stay positive one way or another and be happy for either a period or BFP. It's the waiting with no end in sight that's torture. I hope you get lucky and have your BFP soon!!!

I don't want to get your hopes up but I reckon you could be, I got pregnant straight after a miscarriage with no period in between. You would count the 1st day of the miscarriage as though its the first day of AF.(I was almost 6 weeks when I miscarried).
Not sure if it's true but I read somewhere that you are a lot more fertile after a miscarriage.

Im sorry for your loss hun, so on the 18th Dec i had all the gush of blood and 5 massive clots, would i count that as my cycle day 1 hun? I was 6 weeks when i MC'ed hun :hugs: I also been told that, hopefully is true lol! xx

I miscarried on Nov. 30th, stopped bleeding by Dec. 5th, but my HCG didn't drop to under 5 until Dec. 30th. I had all kinds of random CM throughout that month. I remember having tons of ewcm too at one point, but I don't think it was ovulation, because it's been 7 weeks and 2 days since my miscarriage and still no period. I took a preggo test on Jan. 9th and Jan. 16th. Both were negative. I had light cramps and very light brown spotting only when I wiped from Jan. 10-14th, then nothing since. Called my doctor and she said to just wait another month for my period. I'll be taking preggo tests every Sunday until I either get a proper period or a BFP. There's no telling what my body's doing. It sucks!!! Our bodies do crazy things after miscarriages. Plenty of women have stories of normal periods and getting pregnant right away, but for me, the tons of ewcm I had doesn't appear to have meant ovulation. I was really hopeful for the first month after that I would just get pregnant right away, but once 5 weeks passed, I became somewhat depressed again and just want to know what's going on. Just want a normal body back again. I'm trying to stay positive one way or another and be happy for either a period or BFP. It's the waiting with no end in sight that's torture. I hope you get lucky and have your BFP soon!!!

Im sorry for your loss hun, I really hope you know whats happening soon *fingers crossed* its still possible though hun, could be a bfp but just early days.. fingers and crossed for us to have some good luck!! Not expecting a possitive to be honest because i really will be gutted if im like "I THINK IM PREGNANT! I THINK IM PREGNANAT!" then get a bfn :wacko: think im guna wait till the saturday after this one coming (9 days) then will test because then it will have been 6 weeks since my MC.. xxx

Hi em,
I had a scan on 26th nov to find out the heartbeat had stopped at nearly 12weeks! I went in for a d and c 30th nov and everything went fine... Got my AF 27th dec... But between finshing bleeding after the d and c we tryed again as I heard your more fertile I had lots of cm as well and though maybe it was ovulation, We did the deed anyways around the time of cm and then AF arrived I do think theres a possiblity tho just my month wasnt ment to have been and they didt rech my egg I think:thumbup: xx Lots of luck!! :hugs:

Hi Emily. I m/c on 14th December, still no AF or even any sign of AF and, like you, had been having loads of ewcm over weekend of New Year and even a few "symptoms" appearing. However I have tested and definitely BFN. It's such a brain fry isn't it not knowing what dates you should work to etc etc etc. If I'm not blessed this month I just wish AF would show up so I can start all over again and this time I WILL know what dates I am working to.

Hope you get the BFP you want, if not this month then really really soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->