chances of O'ing without positive OPK? IT'S ALMOST +!!

BobDog

In Limbo...
Reaction score
hi,

i was on clomid this month and i've had nearly but not quite positive OPK's and now they are getting lighter and lighter so i was wondering what the chances are that i did O and i just missed it on the OPK's? even if i didn't get a proper positive on the OPK's could i still have ovulated?

:hugs:

i reckon there is quite a big chance you did miss your positive opk i literally test like 7 times a day witht them and garrentted only one of the times it will look really really dark... are you charting aswell ?? becoz i was sure last time i o'd on the saturday but my temp didnt make a steep rise till tuesday which meant i ov'd on the monday and then a couple of days before af i got a pos againi just dont trust them anymore also my docter said dont even bther witht them he said use chart and use the fertle microscope and check CM as a guide of impending ov then comfirm when temp rises ...... also this month iam not doing them and i already feel some of the stress has being taken away without stareing at lines everyday :) BTW i thought you got pregnant last cycle .... sorry for bringing this up if something bad happend :( xx

no, i didn't get pregnant, they were faulty tests. *sulks*

yes i am charting (link in siggy) but i've not had a temp dip. i did have a small spike yesterday but nothing to write home about. :/

Ah... yea from what I know it can be easy to miss the peak and not get a + OPK but still Ov.

All the best hun :dust:

no, i didn't get pregnant, they were faulty tests. *sulks*

yes i am charting (link in siggy) but i've not had a temp dip. i did have a small spike yesterday but nothing to write home about. :/

oh no am sorry:hugs: well i would just see if your temps stay up then take it as u have ov'd and if not carry on testing & you mite ovualte later on if your only cd13 you have time too ovulate if you havent already i ovulate cd 20 always oonly once i ov'd cd 16 on clomid

you have being ttc a very long time have you being on clomid and being tested and stuff ???xxx

i'm so happy right now! you've no idea! i might actually ov! the lines had gone all together all yesterday and i was panicing! now i'm seeing lines again though i'm delighted! :D

Attachments

• 06.07.12 OPK 10min.jpg
    06.07.12 OPK 10min.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 9
I got a full on blazing positive yesterday and today, but i was rushing out the house yesterday and i tested at a friends house today! i couldn't get any pics! so i can't show you all my lovely lines! they were so strong it took a lot of the dye away from the control line! :happydance:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->