Change Bag

tinkabells

Reaction score
Hiya,

Just wondering which is the best change bag around, i've got the graco tour delux in manhatton, which is a black/grey, just wondering what is the best sort of one out there, dont wanna spend more than £40 is max!!! xxx:hug:

I don't know if you've heard of Pink Lining or Yummy Mummy change bags hun but in their sale section are three bags down from £70 to £40 and they're gorgeous!!!

They have others in the sale but you might find them a bit small as a general change bag.

I have two Pink Lining change bags and a matching purse and I love them!!!! :D

Here's the link...it's the top three on the page...

https://www.pinklining.co.uk/shop/sale/?osCsid=3jbmf1rpefffvbh9jru3g95254

Happy Shopping xxxxx

Awwwwww thanks love, dont wanna seem rude, but there not my thing, im not a really girly pink fan, but thanks xxx

:rofl: No worries! Other than that, I think Mothercare do a good black one although I can't remember price?

x

Home Bargains had one in last week it's a proper Mama & Papa one for £5 in black sounds like it'd match your pram. I would have gotten one (as they're a great price!) but got a matching one free with my Graco which is brown and cream lol even though it would not match...

Home Bargains had one in last week it's a proper Mama & Papa one for £5 in black sounds like it'd match your pram. I would have gotten one (as they're a great price!) but got a matching one free with my Graco which is brown and cream lol even though it would not match...

Bargain! :D

I bought the Boden bag in blue https://www.boden.co.uk/en-GB/Baby-Accessories/78019/Baby-Baby-Changing-Bag.html its on sale 50% off

Not sure if its the best but I really liked the style x

Bargain! Think I'll go hunting for one tomorrow - we have a couple of branches near to us, thanks!

I dont have Home Bargin plae, i looked on there website and there all up north, nothing in London :-( xxx

I have the icandy apple ...

You know what since I got the pram I've just used the free PAMPERS changing bag you get free from Boots parenting club! Although I now use 2 others from Argos which is a black Tigger bag and a pink piglet bag for my luna :blush:

I use that free one from Boots too, but am looking for a bigger one now :blush:
:)

I still aint had mine thing through from boots and that was weeks ago, might do it again and put another name down or something, incase wont let me put my details in xxx

I still aint had mine thing through from boots and that was weeks ago, might do it again and put another name down or something, incase wont let me put my details in xxx

They are very very slow.....you will get it eventually

But i didn that when i was 16 weeks, i've only got 10 weeks to go lol xxx

Is the one from Boots not very big?

I've been looking at change bags this afternoon and, as a first time mum, have no idea how big it really needs to be!

I dont really have much of a clue, except you want a change mate with it, room to fit bottles nappies and some extras, when i go into shops and look at them, i put stuff in them, so i can see how big they are, what i can get in and if there bulky xxx

i think the one from boots is good (when you eventually get the voucher :rofl) as it comes with a travel changing mat and looks nice hung over my travel system which is black and silver (just wish LO was here so it wasnt just sitting in bedroom :rofl:)
i waited weeks for mine ended up signing up online in OH's name, his voucher was here within 2 weeks ive still not got mine, might be worth doing that because if you end up with two vouchers you can always pass it on to someone

Well I took the plunge and bought one! I opted for one by Hopstar via e-bay and it arrived this morning. It looks great and seems to have plenty of room for everything. Guess I'll find out how good it is when LO arrives!

from Argos which is a black Tigger bag

Ooohhh I have that one (it looks like a school satchel/flap bag),I also have the matching small shoulder bag too. Both go perfectly with my Urban Detour in Onyx colourway :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->