change in breasts?

Carolina

Reaction score
Last night when i was getting ready for bed i looked in the mirror and my nipples were a brownish colur instead of pinkish (which they always are)! My db looked shocked and said theyve never looked like that before! Could this be a preg sign because theyve never been like this before! Would it be too early for this to happen? I did one of those 'ultra early' tests but it was bfn but i didnt use fmu and my cycle is a bit irregular in length!

I would like to see an answer to this. I didnt know that dark brown nipples are a sign. is it????

around my nipples have got darker but not until a few weeks ago :D Noticeable anyway.

Great Woobles!! you are being really informative!!!! :dance:

I'm a pain and I'm bored Suzan lol

;)

i thought it mite be early lol! The areola area is darker and so are the nipples and the circumferece of the nipples is really dark. Thyeve never looked like this before so im keeping my fingers crossed! I still have nasaeu backache and more cm than normal.

Im hping that i am preg and its not a kidney infection and thrush!:rofl:

Might be an early sign ...

Anything different can be a positive thing hehe

Good luck hun either way x

Reading Up On The Internet Darkening Of The Area Around The Nipple Is A Sign Of Pregnancy. Congrats Hun

mine went dark very early on, good luck I hope this is it for you

thanks beanie and lynz i hope so!! they also feel nearly like thenipples are swollen which is strange and my boobs do feel a bit heavier/bigger.
I had to undo my jeans in a lecture today because theyre too tight all of a suuden and open the zip (had to keep my coat on) :blush:! I have been eating loads compared to normal!

Heres alot of info for you..
With my 2 pregnancys that was first sign.. I always had pink areolas. All the sudden I noticed blue blue veins on chest.. And then the dark brownish areolas sure enough I was pregnant..

Also, I was small chested went from a A to a B right before my BFP!!..
SO I KNEW SOMETHING WAS UP..
U should be able to take a HPT if you have that sign.. HOW MANY DPO?

i tested with a tesco test and an ultra early test this morning and got a bfn! grr still no signs of af though and breats still the same. maybe its till too early btu this is doing my head in!:dohh:

Hi Carolina,
I'ma newie here.

no one knows your body as well as you do. So any chnage is a potential sign if you ask me....

but then us ttc lasdies do tend to analyze every stomach rumble and imple..least I do!!!heheh.
Fingers crossed![-o<

everyones different,so yeh could be possible,its definitely a symptom tho!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->