Change in cycle

mummyzilla

Reaction score
My periods used to be on a 30 day cycle, over the past year I have had a pretty stressful year with lots of changes, new house, new area, new friends, new job etc and I noticed my cycle went to 37 days. I had a few spates of 5 week cycles when I was in my early 20's late teens and so thought nothing more of it but it stuck for maybe a year and I started to gain weight but this was entirely due to me eating rubbish.
I denied myself nothing and ate comfort food every single day for the past year almost!!!!!
My ovulation due to 37 day cycle was coming obviously around day 21 of cycle, I have been trying for past 6 months with no joy of conceiving.
I have today had a noticeably very low mood, and although I suffer with low moods occasionally this today has just felt like a massive pile of crap pretty similar to that horrible pubety phase when you first get your period and your hormones are all over the show!!!!!It was such a marked crappy mood that I did a opk I am day 13 of cycle and it is much darker than usual at this point in my cycle almost makes me think my surge could be here in the next couple of days.
Ofcourse if this happens this suggests that my cycle will be returning to around a 30 day cycle which I haven't experienced for a year!!!!!
I really need answers if anyone can help but these are my questions

1. Would this horrible low mood be caused by a change in my cycle and a shift in ovulation, ovulating a week earlier than normal is a pretty big shift, I will be delighted if my periods are moving to a 30 day cycle again obviously with me ttc!!!!

also

2. This past month I have eaten MUCH better, I have not dieted but instead ate to improve my wellbeing.I have started eating linseed supplements with breakfast, lots of orange juice,pasta(which I rarely used to eat) lean chicken and avocado and more fruit veg and fibre, this is a massive marked change from my previous very low fibre, low vit diet which was mostly junk food!!!!
Could this simple change in diet create a change in my cycle making it more regular and bringing it back to normal?

Please opinions/experiences very much welcome, I have 2 concerns mostly about why I am feeling like poo and hoping it is just a hormonal thing!:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->