Change in movements at 37+ weeks driving me mental

itsme122

Mommy to 1, Baking #2! <3
Reaction score
I was full term as of Monday and this has been my first week of Maternity leave. I know it's not unusual to notice a change (not decrease!) in movements towards the end when baby starts to get really cramped in there. Her movements have gotten much softer and more subtle, & since I'm a lot more active with nesting and whatnot than I was at work (had a desk job) I don't notice them very often. When I stop and sit or lay down and really pay attention, I feel her plenty. Got 10 movements within 10 minutes last night, but it still messes with my head that they're so different from a few weeks ago when I swore she was going to put her foot through my gut.

Sorry just wanted to vocalize that frustration. Anyone notice the same thing?

Hey girl!just saying hi! Almost there! Soon she will be in your arms! I went WAY overdue with my first, so not expecting much diff this time. :) hope you let me know how you're doing :)

Hey Jules! Long time no talk? I'm hanging in here pretty well. My feet are starting to swell up and I get flare ups of SPD but all in all feeling good! How are you doing? Still team Yellow??

Yes, still team yellow! Can't wait to meet baby. I'm miserable horrible heartburn, back pain, swollen feet too, hands that go numb. Enjoy it being your first because it is much harder this time around caring for my daughter when pregnant! Can't wait until baby is OUT, although that will also be another kind of chaos with my daughter under two and a newborn!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->