Change in usual period symptoms...help.

Anaana1

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

My cycle is always 28 days and today is the 28th day and I have not started. I noticed quite a few days ago that my breasts were not sore at all. Usually, when my period is approaching my breasts and nipples are extremely sore. No soreness at all. The one symptom I do have is that slight cramping feeling just before I am about to start my period. Usually I get it on the day of the 28th in the morning and it arrives soon after. It is now after 9pm, I get the same slight cramping feeling, but no period.
We have been TTC for more than 18 months and this is the first time I have been without sore breasts before my period.
I have started exercising (have not done anything in a while) and I started doing the 'insanity' workout and running on the treadmill. I am wondering if that could be changing my cycle?
Has anyone experienced either your breasts NOT being sore (when they usually are prior to period starting) and/or the slight cramping feeling (that usually indicates period about to immediately start) AND ended being pregnant?

I am and was crampy with all 3 pregnancies...my boobs weren't sore either and usually are :thumbup: Have you tested?

Hi, yes I tested, but I tested in the evening tonight. Negative. I am using $ store testers. They worked with our first child, but I was about 1 week past expected period. Not sure if it is too soon especially as I tested in the evening as well so hCg would be lower.

I felt the same when I was in the early stages of pregnancy. I didn't show a positive till quite late on. test later :)

Do you chart (BBT etc) ?

Extreme exercise can cause your period to delay. But if this "insanity workout" isnt toooo insane then perhaps not.

As I get older I noticed I dont always get my usual pre-flow symptoms. Sore boobs about 1 in every 3 cycles.

Although I am hoping if you test that your answer is in a BFP :winkwink:

Hi I was just wondering of you have gotten your period yet I am also doing Insanity workout next week i am starting month 2..hope is going well for you I been also late on my period & cramping as well & taken test as well & they have been negative I don't know if it can be because I had a baby 3 months & 2 weeks ago & my body is trying to get used to things I also have a 16 month old & the same thing happened after I had her but I got a positive test even before my missed period but now I don't know if is the work out & is just stressing me out. Ill probably go for a blood test of I don't get it in a week

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->