Changed my mind!!!

Laurenmomma

Reaction score
So all along I have had a girls name picked out, it was the name we were gona use if ds was a girl and I just knew I wanted it this time.

As we are team yellow its obviously only a 50/50 chance but I'd like to have a name or 2 to think of for baby as oh has chosen boys name!

Anyway it was always going to be Mila Belle, but a friend from school (i don't really speak to) called her little girl Mila and iv heard it a few more times since!

I still adore the name but I'm the type of person who likes the child to be individual name wise and get a bit annoyed now I hear my daughters name more as NO1 around me had it when she was born!

So iv come to like the names Ariana and Arianny, oh isn't keen on Ariana but I like it!

What do you guys think?

Or can you throw any other names at me for a girl that are quite unique? x

I've heard Ariana on here quite a few times if I'm honest so if that bothers you it may not be the way to go.

Iliana
Ember
Mina (Mee-na)
Maisha (My-ee-sha)
Dahnicah/Danika (Dah-ni-ca)
Chrysania
Domica (Dom-ee-ca)
Lataya
Ebony
Ravena

What about Myla? It's one of my favorites. Similar to Mila, but pronounced with an EYE sound rather than an EE sound.

I'm the same way, I'll really like a name then start hearing it everywhere and it puts me off using it. For me, uniqueness is important so names that are gaining in popularity like Mila get set aside. However, Myla is a great alternative!

Thanks ladies! My sister liked Myla! Oh isn't as fussy but il approach it again as he's convinced it's a boy so will let me have anything haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->