Changes in AF?

EElse

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

Sorry if this is TMI for some!

I'll give a quick background on this cycle for me:

I have had 34/35 day cycles for the last three/four months with a fairly consistent LP. My January cycle I started temping and I spotted for about 4 days before AF finally showed. February/March cycle I did not spot at all and had a much shorter AF than usual and it was a brighter red than usual. I used to have a dark red with clots.

This cycle, I started spotting at 9dpo (brown) - just when I wiped - and this morning it turned pink and a bit heavier (need a pad) but mixed in with a lot of CM - looks quite stretchy.

I have had some pain in my pelvis and ovaries today but not the days before.

Took a hpt yesterday and was negative, my temps dropped again this morning so I am pretty sure I'm not pregnant (unfortunately).

What can cause your AF to change color? Is a lighter discharge something to worry about? Could it be an iron deficiency?

Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you and lots of :dust: to all the hopefuls!

I wish I knew I'm in the same boat. 2nd round of clomid and spotted CD40 to CD44 with now confirmed ovulation but horrible OV pains even though I'm not ovulating. I'm starting to wonder if it's the clomid or if it's implantion bleeding but BFN this morning.

Hi coquis224! :hi:

Sorry to hear you had a :bfn:. I've never been on clomid so unfortunately I can't help there. Hope that your cycle sorts itself out soon, massive :hugs:.

AFM: My spotting turned to full flow this morning (and it turned bright red) but it is much lighter than my usual. Cramping still on and off, which is new for me. Onto a new cycle now - at least my cycles have now regulated to 34/35 days and ovulation usually day 22 but last cycle was day 20. We'll see what happens this time.

Good luck and lots of baby :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->