Changes in Body... Need Answers PLZ

jacrane09

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Since my first period I have had polycystic ovary syndrome. If you know anything about this problem it causes irregular periods and untraceable ovulation. My husband and I have been having unprotected sex for 3 years. This past month we have done it multiple times almost every night. Usually, when I do have my period, I get cramps and that's it. I have NEVER had soar breasts until the past week and a half. This week especially. I have been having cramps, my breasts hurt so bad I can't wear a bra, I have been nauseous, I threw up once, and my neck and lower back have been killing me. I have also been experiencing a lot of head aches. I took two test within four days of each other last week when everything started and they both said not pregnant. Could I still possibly be pregnant. I've never experienced any of these symptoms before so I am crossing my fingers.

You could be. I'd just keep testing, maybe once a week, or you can contact your doctor.

Will the doc see me if my period is irregular and I keep getting neg on the Pregnancy test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->