Changes in cm in 2ww

3kiddosmaybe4

Reaction score
I was not trying to get pregnant and used protection plus my bf pulled
Out and also shouldn't be able to have kids.

Anyway, last night and today I have crazy amounts of egg white cm. I can feel it coming out in globs and its all stretchy and just like an egg white. To me that means I'm gearing up to ovulate. Thoughts?

It does sound like you are about to ovulate but without adequate information we cannot tell your cycle day, ovulation day, etc. Whether you pull out or not there is always a risk of pregnancy if unprotected. Hopefully you can get some answers soon. Let us know how things turn out. Good luck <3

It does sound like you are about to ovulate but without adequate information we cannot tell your cycle day, ovulation day, etc. Whether you pull out or not there is always a risk of pregnancy if unprotected. Hopefully you can get some answers soon. Let us know how things turn out. Good luck <3

I have no idea where I am in this cycle.
I switched bc pills a month back but never missed a dose. I had my regular period followed by breakthrough bleeding for a few day the week after it ended. Now the week after that? Gobs of thick sticky egg white cm.

Sounds like ovulation to me.

Withdrawal method is actually pretty effective. https://www.todayifoundout.com/inde...-as-well-as-condoms-for-preventing-pregnancy/

Sounds like ovulation to me.

Withdrawal method is actually pretty effective. https://www.todayifoundout.com/inde...-as-well-as-condoms-for-preventing-pregnancy/

Thanks for your reply. The pull out method combined with bc pills has been very effective for the past year. I know there's always that tiny chance. But with the change in cm? I'd say I'm ok this month and my cycle is just funky due to a change of pills.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->