Changing jobs and moving in third trimester?

Grieving30

Expecting baby boy
Reaction score
My boyfriend and I live in different states, 2.5-3 hours apart. He has a 9 year old daughter there and sees her often so I feel I cannot expect him to move here. He really wants me to move there and I'm starting to think that it might be a good idea. I absolutely love my job here, but have no family and few friends. It is difficult finding work in my field (I'm an ABA Therapist) and I only found a couple of places to email in his area. I heard back from one and they said they are hiring and that I could call for more information. I'm thinking I'll call tomorrow.

I was originally thinking I would maybe move after baby came. It would give time to think about it and see. But now I'm thinking if this place is hiring maybe I should look into moving sooner. It would just mean changing jobs and moving in my last trimester and having my baby there instead of here.

I would really appreciate your thoughts/advice.

ETA I'll be 27 weeks tomorrow, due July 23rd.

I moved the da before my due date last time ... Big move, 4 bed house, horses and livestock, dogs etc. it went really well and took my mind off the dreaded final wait! Wish I had something big like that to focus on this time!

I say do it!

I'll be moving when I'm almost 38 weeks pregnant as hubby got offered a job back near family so I figured it would be great to spend my maternity leave surrounded by helpful family members. I didn't have it last time and I am really looking forwards to it. Some things are meant to be and if they are hiring for your type of job it would seem a great opportunity missed.....
Good luck
Rx

Blimey Lulu - that was a big move!!! I suppose you're right in thinking that it is something to take your mind off the wait!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->